578 Users Online
Google, Bing

give and give again — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She could feel him wanting to lean into her but resist it. But before she was able ask how his trip went, her dark lookalike beat her to it. Her silver tipped tail swished as her eldest replied how his journey was long but he was happy to hear it was boring. The agouti man then stood and began heading towards the den. He looked exhausted and needed to rest. He described a they, settling as a pack and also expecting two litters. The speckling woman was confused as to specifically who her son was speaking of, but assumed it was wolves whom he had met on his travels. Her audits perked up at the mention of a joint hunt later in the summer. "That sounds lovely dear." She replied cheerily walking along side him. They would be to the communal den soon enough. 

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash followed as his brother walked, quickly stepping up to his other side so Chan was sandwiched between his darker family members. It was clear he was exhausted and all but asleep on his paws.

He perked up at the mention of the pack. Sharlee had mentioned her family nearby forming a pack, and he was glad to hear they'd succeeded. "I met a girl named Sharlee down that direction once, before the Cove was official. She mentioned her family was settling somewhere down there." he wondered if his brother had met the same woman.

It sounded as though the Cove wasn't the only family that did well in the spring and expected many mouths soon. A cooperative hunt sounded ideal. He smiled nervously; he would need to practice.

But that could wait. "Well, you should get some sleep," he said fondly. He poked Chan's cheek with his nose. "I'm glad you're home."

Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
It was good to hear his family was in support of it, even if he'd pretty much assumed they would be. After all, Chan's good and helping nature clearly ran in the family. His ears perked as Nash brought up an unfamiliar name, Sharlee. He couldn't help but think that it mostly like was the same family, but he could confirm that another time, when he was awake enough to talk more in-depth about it all. 

He poked his brother back and gave his mom another hug, giving them both a sleepy but wide grin as he spoke.

"Me too. I'll catch up with you guys in a bit. Love ya."

With that, he turned and padded inside, ready to rest.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]