(See All?) Announcements
647 Users Online
Bing

heavy in your arms — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 3 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

She seemed to settle down with that, huddling tight against her form as she nuzzled softly at her daughter’s nape in order to try and calm her down. “That sounds like a wonderful idea, Dove. I’m sure he would love to hear all about it when you see him again.” She assured her softly, her heart breaking in an instant with the question as she looked up, a smile meant to reassure her daughter shining on her features. How did she approach this topic? She knew she had quite some time, barring some divine intervention… she hoped to live a long and healthy life, raise her daughter right…

“No, Little Dove, I couldn’t possibly go when I have you to watch over.” She assured her softly, nipping playfully at one of the tips of her ears. “One day, I will go just like my parents did, but it won’t be until you are much older, and maybe have pups of your own.” That was the only way she could think to reassure her that for the moment, and for the future… she was going to be her home and her safety. “I love you, Enera. You are my entire world, and we have so much to learn and explore together.”

Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
Well that went a lot faster than I anticipated lol

Mama's words were a great comfort. Enera wouldn't be big for a long time, and that meant she didn't have to worry. She sighed and relaxed into Mama's side. The future was a vast horizon; too big for the small girl to wrap her mind around yet. She was too busy learning new words and meeting new people and seeing new things to worry about more than the next day's shenanigans.

Enera yawned and settled herself into a more comfortable position eyes drooping. "Love ya too, Mama," she hummed, breathing deep. Mama's scent washed over her with her love. Safe, warm, and confident that the morning would bring new adventures and new stories, Enera allowed herself to fall asleep.

FADE