(See All?) Announcements
621 Users Online
Google, Bing

How ever do I wander — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
-would you be okay with ending this thread after maybe one more post from each of us? i was thinking they could find the skyfall glen territory next, and either hunt or fish at the lake there. I can put up a new thread there if you want.

Between the thick, leafy forest canopy that still hung over them, Jethro could indeed see the peak of an incredibly high, and treacherous-looking mountain. It looked to be a far more challenging climb than the slopes he and @Nori had struggled to climb at first, and the thought sent a surge of excitement and adrenaline through the dark one. He would like to climb it, at some point. To conquer it, to stand quite literally on top of the world - or as close as he could get, anyway, and look down upon it all.

Curiously, the other couldn't look at him as she spoke her name. Was that embarrassment, there? Self-consciousness? That was new - and so incredibly unlike Nori. But he wasn't the type to ask. Not so soon, anyway.

"Good to meet ya, Siyet," Jet offered after that, though he did not slow his pace until their wandering carried them to a stream. The two of them shared the same idea, wordlessly moving forth to drink from it. The clear water also afforded Jethro another rare opportunity to catch a glimpse of himself as that dark, hideous-looking face stared back at him. Such a sight caused a number of memories to resurface - things he would've preferred remained buried. Jethro closed his eyes as he finished his drink, ignorant to the woes of the other as he turned away.

Although it did nothing to abate the heat, the cool water did re-energize him to a degree. The stream was not enough to fish out of, unfortunately, though.. it was flowing down from somewhere, which meant there had to be a source ahead, right? "Let's keep followin' this. See if it brings us anywhere," Jet proposed, casting another glance towards the other, at that.
(This post was last modified: Aug 07, 2021, 12:03 AM by Jethro.)
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
(Aug 07, 2021, 12:02 AM)Jethro Wrote:  
-would you be okay with ending this thread after maybe one more post from each of us? i was thinking they could find the skyfall glen territory next, and either hunt or fish at the lake there. I can put up a new thread there if you want.

Between the thick, leafy forest canopy that still hung over them, Jethro could indeed see the peak of an incredibly high, and treacherous-looking mountain. It looked to be a far more challenging climb than the slopes he and @Nori had struggled to climb at first, and the thought sent a surge of excitement and adrenaline through the dark one. He would like to climb it, at some point. To conquer it, to stand quite literally on top of the world - or as close as he could get, anyway, and look down upon it all.

Curiously, the other couldn't look at him as she spoke her name. Was that embarrassment, there? Self-consciousness? That was new - and so incredibly unlike Nori. But he wasn't the type to ask. Not so soon, anyway.

"Good to meet ya, Siyet," Jet offered after that, though he did not slow his pace until their wandering carried them to a stream. The two of them shared the same idea, wordlessly moving forth to drink from it. The clear water also afforded Jethro another rare opportunity to catch a glimpse of himself as that dark, hideous-looking face stared back at him. Such a sight caused a number of memories to resurface - things he would've preferred remained buried. Jethro closed his eyes as he finished his drink, ignorant to the woes of the other as he turned away.

Although it did nothing to abate the heat, the cool water did re-energize him to a degree. The stream was not enough to fish out of, unfortunately, though.. it was flowing down from somewhere, which meant there had to be a source ahead, right? "Let's keep followin' this. See if it brings us anywhere," Jet proposed, casting another glance towards the other, at that.

yes, that would be fine with me

She glanced over at the other wolf as he drank and let the tears dry from her eyes. He had suggested to follow the stream. She thought that would be a good idea. She looked off into the distance of the stream and the path looked pretty clear to her.

"Yes I agree, this could definitely take us somewhere." She started upstream, hoping to find a lake, or larger body of water to possibly catch some fish.

"Say, you don't happen to be part of a pack or anything?"
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
-okay! I'll send a link with the new thread.

The other agreed to follow the stream, to which Jethro nodded. Siyet took the initiative at that, leading the way as they began to trail the flow of water upstream, something he was glad for, in addition to the company. This one was not like Nori, though, that wasn't a bad thing in any way. He supposed he could get used to this, for as long as it was fated to last.

A question came from the other, next, regarding packs. Jethro bit back the frown that threatened to break out across his countenance, instead only shaking his head. "I'm not part of any packs. But, I know where a couple of 'em are. There's one in the mountains. It might be.. two days of walking, back to the south? Then there's one in the forests, to the west." He spoke, turning to point with his nose first to the south, and then to the west as he spoke.

"I know the mountain wolves a bit better. They're decent folks." That was an incredibly rare thing for Jethro to say about anyone, but in the case of the cove wolves, it was true. He hadn't exactly been wanting to go back there, especially after how long he'd been gone, but if Siyet wanted to meet them, he supposed he could show her where they were.