(See All?) Announcements
719 Users Online
Google, Bing

we're screaming fluff the police — Dastard's Rapids 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya took a few steps away from the river's edge before tacking a moment to stretch out each leg and then, at last, reclining and giving her body a break. Being in a state of tension and precision for that long definitely took it's toll, but until the stranger was gone she wouldn't be able to fully rest. As smoothly and benign as the interaction was going, it didn't mean he wasn't just biding his time until she was within reach to pull some kind of fast shit.

In her time on her own, Woya felt like she had seen it all, including wolves that appeared perfectly friendly shifting abruptly into total assholes.

Almost a pack, eh? Well, that could mean a lot of things then. It didn't necessarily mean he wasn't established already in the area, but it could also mean him and a bunch of his buddies just waltzed into the woods this week and started pissing on things.

"Agenda?" she asked with a smirk, amused by the word.

"I don't follow nothin'. I'm lookin' for my brother, his names Hudson and he's mostly black but with like, a shit ton of silver grizzle everywhere. Big ol' moon eyes. Ya seen him, by chance?"
(This post was last modified: Apr 12, 2021, 07:37 PM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

His gaze watched her elegant cream coated body move away from the water's edge as she also took the time to stretch each individual leg until she seemed relaxed enough to face him. Smirking at his question, she continued to explain she wasn't a follower, but she was looking for her brother. Listening to her description, he tried to think if he had come across anyone matching her description.

Shaking his head, "No sorry, he hasn't been around the mountain that I know of," He knew of a few ebony females that almost matched his look, but Aleister hasn't met any males like this Hudson she spoke of. "If I do end up running into this brother of yours, should I let him know you are looking for him?" Maybe he was on the run and didn't want to be found? Perhaps maybe she wouldn't exactly want him knowing she was looking for him. "Aleister Vuesain, by the way," he offered his name, maybe she would offer up hers...

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya let out a low chuff of disappointment as the man confirmed that no, he had not seen her brother. It was certainly frustrating, constantly getting nothing out of every wolf she met, not know if she was even on the right track at all or not. If he was even alive to be found...

She nodded at the question, Hudson would want to know she's out here looking for him, Woya was sure of it. Why wouldn't he want to return home to his family?

The other wolf moved on, introducing himself, and the name caused her ears to shoot up and her eyes widen with interest. Did he just say what she thought he had?

"Aleister? Vuesain?" she repeated with raised brows and a slowly broadening smile.

"The missing prince?" mischief began to spark in her eyes as she teased him.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

She nodded at his question, prompting him to make the mental note of her brother's description and name for if by chance he came across the man. And as the Vuesain introduced himself, he quietly observed the shock that crossed the female's face, his own interest perked. She repeated his name, brows raised as a grin crossed her ebony lips. Aleister was confused, wondering if somehow she knew of him. Then she teased him.

Smiling politely, though still slightly confused. "Well, I wouldn't say missing anymore," he answered with a low chuckle. Was she a previous Fallen Tree Cove wolf or maybe family even? "How do you know of me?" He asked with raised brows.

Deceased
Woya Macieo
He confirmed it, more or less. Her wry expression broadened, 'does auntie Namid know that?' on the tip of her tongue but he leveled his own query, a fair one at that.

"We're cousins, man!" Woya announced, bounding forward. She would attempt to stand and wrap her spindly limbs around his neck in a familial embrace, no longer worried about protecting herself. This was family, she had nothing to fear!

"My pop's your uncle Ooljee. I'm Woya!"

He might not be familiar with her name, especially if he'd been out of reach of his mom, but at the least her father's name would ring a bell with him, right?
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Her announcement prompted his mismatched gaze to widen as a bright grin laced his ebony lips as she bounded forward and wrapped her forelimbs around his neck. "What, really?!" He responded with shock as he wrapped a limp around the nape of her neck to return the embrace. Aleister never expected this, to find family along the river.

She explained who she was, making him dig deep in his memory of the family relation lessons his mother gave all of her children. After only a few moments, Aleister remembered exactly who she was and who her father was. "Wow! I never would of thought I'd meet more Macieos!" Most of mother's family was so spread apart and there weren't many that he knew of in the lore, but he was ecstatic to meet his cousin. "It's a pleasure to meet you cousin," he laughed with smile bright upon his ebony lips. This was a happy day indeed.

Deceased
Woya Macieo
He shared her joy, just as a Macieo should! No wonder they hadn't pissed each other off yet, they were birds of a feather. She gave him back his personal space, tail wagging energetically behind her.

"You too," she smiled toothily back at him, before honeyed eyes sought the mountain's peaks. That must mean...

"So this is the mountain? Fallen Tree Cove's up there?"

Her head tilted along with her queries; he had said his pack wasn't officially, had he decided to form his own neighboring pack? Was Aunt Namid home?! Maybe it would be worth climbing up there if it meant listening to another one of her beloved auntie's stories.