(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Google, Bing

Fabulous FUNgi — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
This will be Nash's last post, go ahead and fade and archive with yours!

Nash tried to reign in his amusement; it wouldn't do to constantly be laughing at the newest member of their little family. She was just so awkward, not unlike him. Their awkwardness was just a little different.

"Of course. It's good to know the territory. I grew up on the other side of the lake, in the original pack, so I know the area pretty well, but you'll get used to it sooner than you'd think." He offered her what he hoped was an encouraging smile and circled around to the final stretch of this morning's patrol. He noted even more mushrooms and flicked his ears. At least they seemed to be consistent in what kind they were. That would make it easier to identify them and monitor any concern they might have regarding curious pups.

"The lake really is beautiful," he said, "And there are a lot of fish. We have a pretty varied diet here, and we're lucky for that." He said. It was the little things that counted, and since deer didn't always wander this far up the mountain, everything made a difference.

He spotted the final marker up ahead. "Last stop!" he said cheerfully. "Thanks for coming with me this morning. Let me just mark this spot and we can head down to the lake."

Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet had enjoyed her quite morning with Nash. He was definitely a fun person to be around. She had learned quite a bit about the area of the territory and had even had some promise of the lake. This was going to be a good day Siyet thought. Spending time with this new pack would definitely help her feel better about losing hers. She still missed the other though..how they would love the mountains, and the lake, and all the wonderful people here, like Nash.

" Hopefully I will have better luck fishing than I did with Jethro." She let out a laugh.

" I am glad I was able to come with you this morning, its was a nice time. Thank you, truly."

She gave Nash a smile and together they wandered off to the lake and enjoyed the rest of their morning.

~~~~~Fade~~~~~
(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2021, 11:11 PM by Siyet.)