(See All?) Announcements
620 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

rivers and roads to you — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 864 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's smile expanded into a toothy grin as his mother declared that yes, this was what she wanted. It felt like things were falling into place just right, which of course made him feel all the more better about everything. For the first time in a long time, Chan thought he might not have much to worry about when he finally did leave the mountain once again.

"Thank you, mom. For everything. Like, everything," he emphasized, trying not to mist up with tears. He stepped forward, and gave his mother a hug.

"Speaking of the pups, wanna go drop in on 'em with me?"
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

He thanked her for everything and put a emphasis on the everything part. While he did his best to keep the mist from his mismatched eyes his mother could easily see it. Her own orbs collected liquid as she embraced him as he hugged her. The inky woman hugged him tightly savoring this moment. They took a step back and her agouti son asked if she'd like to go check up on the pups. "I'd love to." she smiled and motioned for him to lead the way.

-FADE-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]