(See All?) Announcements
564 Users Online
Bing, Google

I kissed a girl - and I liked it?? — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
The beat of silence that overtook the air once her words died was enough to stop the motion of her very heart, nervous that this encounter would turn suddenly and viciously sour with each tip toe closer. Shame readied itself within the heat of her cheeks as laughter tickled the air, but the smile that accompanied roused the butterflies resting within her chest and finally, the fear began to fully dissipate.

It returned with a vengeance when the expression vanished. Fuck, she'd done it; she'd overstepped. A grimace pass over her lips, regret tinting her honey eyes. Unexpectedly, however, Moonshadow began apologizing to her. It should be the other way around, shouldn't it? Her gaze searched the Shadow's, willing to take whatever lead was given to her.

Where was her own brash bravery now?

I guess I have ya now...

Her ears lifted ever so slightly. She took a steadying breath, and reached up to touch the other woman's cheek with the angle of her paw.

"If you'll take me."
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Im down to wrap this up/fade :) <3

“If you take me” The words echoed in her ears as the heat rose in her cheeks. It was in times like these where she was grateful for her dark fur to hide the evidence. Her companion moved her paw to touch her cheek and Moon couldn’t help the flutter in her tummy. It had been a very long time since those butterflies had taken flight, and with guilt swirling around Moon hadn’t ever been more confused. But her hormones raged from her heat, allowing her to let her guard down. Silver orbs met those of sweet honey and the older woman smiled slyly holding eye contact longer than she had before. Moon moved from beneath Woya’s paw and slowly moved to give the creamy woman a kiss on the cheek. She missed her husband terribly but knew he wouldn’t want her to be alone forever. They would be reunited one day.

Word Count: 152
(This post was last modified: Dec 09, 2021, 01:47 AM by Moonshadow.)
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya couldn't help the grin that blossomed across her muzzle, blushing butterflies spreading from where the Shadow kissed her. The restraint ebbed, and she snuggled into her company's warmth, returning the affection shown. She nibbled at a silver-gilded ear and wrapped her forelimbs around the larger woman's neck, pulling her into a tight wolf-hug.

She hadn't realized until now just how starved she'd been for such closeness to another, how lonely leaving her pack behind had made her. It meant the world to her that Moonshadow was here now, blessing her with tenderness and care. Thankfully, she had plenty of time to show how thankful she was - and she thoroughly intended to.

/ Fade
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]