(See All?) Announcements
540 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

One last Adventure — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Leader? She tried to remember the news and stories relayed to them about the Cove pack so long ago, on her aunt's visits, piecing them together with the wolf she had met in the snow and the wolf that stood before her now. Shadow was Namid's dear friend? This scarecrow was the wise counsel?

Well damn.

"... yeah, she's still there, last I knew."

The urge to promptly end this conversation and beat him to @Moonshadow took hold, and she all but turned her back to him, ready once more to take off and leave this Kajika guy behind.

"Maybe I'll see ya around then," was her way of saying good bye.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Whatever Kajika might have been hoping for didn't come. He thought that maybe the woman would give him a little more information than what she did but she told him what he needed to know. He just hoped that by the time he reached the mountain Moonshadow woukd still be there and wouldn't have moved on.

"Good," he stated, "Thanks for at least telling me that."

He supposed he was expecting too much of a woman that was clearly suspicious of him anyway. She turned to go amd this time he didn't stop her.

"Yeah, maybe," he returned though he wasn't sure he wanted to meet her again. Regardless he'd rested long enough. It was time to return to his journey. So the old man rose to his feet and moved off in the direction of the mountain.

FADE
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.