(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Viorel

Look up! — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
As Siyet warmed up to Jethro, he had returned her smile and extended the same offer that she had to him. This made Siyet very happy and she felt like her and Jethro would be really really good friends for a long time. His next question was a little out of the blue and Siyet thought about it for a moment.

"I have gotten to know a few people pretty well I would say. Got to go on a patrol with Nash to see the cove, and find the lake her. Ran into Oksana and Aleister as well. They seem really nice as well. Oh! And Moonshadow. Her and I spent a little time together after she got attacked something she called a turtle. I had never seen one before!"

Siyet couldn't help but laugh at recalling those events that had happened. She was glad to have met those people and been able to experience new things. She was glad that she had met new people, and gotten to laugh with them too. She was also glad that Jet decided to stay with the pack.
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
He was.. really pretty damn lucky to be here. A fact that did not escape Jet in the slightest. He had three individuals he’d deem friends, and a pack full of acquaintances that he just needed to get around to actually.. speaking with. Siyet, though, in the time she’d been here, seemed to have put him to shame. She’d met with four others already, and one of the names Jet did not recognize.

He arched a curious brow at that, flashing the other a slight smirk, that broadened a bit as she spoke of Moonshadow and a turtle. ”Regular social butterfly, I see, good for ya. Sounds like you’ve been havin’ fun. Can’t believe you’d never seen a turtle before, though. S’weird, to think about.” Almost mind-boggling. Siyet had grown up with this spectacle of a light show as a rather common thing but had never seen a turtle.

Jethro wondered just how vast and big the world was, and what other kinds of experiences were to be had, or things to be seen, out there, that perhaps neither of them knew about.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was confused by Jethro's comment about the turtle. She had never seen them before so she had figured that they were rare. She had never seen them in the tundra.

"Well up in the cold where I'm from, I'm not entirely sure they would be able to survive. This is my first venture into the warmer regions so..a bunch of things are different. Like we have a type of deer called reindeer, I haven't seen any down here so, I assume you don't have any in these parts."

Siyet took a moment to look at Jethro with a sly look on her face. She felt..weird. she couldn't explain it. But she felt very happy talking to Jethro.
Jethrᴏ Kane
”Makes sense,” he mused aloud, surmising that since they seemed to linger near water sources, they wouldn’t be able to survive in a region where the water was probably frozen longer, or at least much colder. ”I’d see ‘em once in a while, around the river where I’m.. from. Never heard of a.. uh, reindeer though. Are they.. very different, from what’s around here?” Most deer seemed to look alike, in his opinion anyway - because they were all food in the end. But he was still curious.

He turned from the lights again, to cast what would’ve been a quick glance towards his friend as he spoke the question, but noted a somewhat.. different sort of expression from her, than what he was used to seeing. He wasn’t completely sure, and wouldn’t ask, but it sort of looked like she wanted to say something. Jet turned his head in an inquisitive manner, silently inviting his friend to share if there was something she had on her mind, but only if she wanted to.

In that moment though, he couldn't help but note how Siyet’s mostly white-colored coat made her look stunningly beautiful, and almost... angelic and pure, amidst the spectacle of a light show. If such a thing as an angel existed, Jet supposed that was almost how he would imagine them to look.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Jethro had asked about the reindeer that Siyet had mentioned.

"Well, reindeer are a bit bigger than the ones here. They also have some intricate looking horns that get a soft feel on their horns. They don't really seem to shed then either. They just get bigger and bigger. They are quite the creature."

Jethro seemed to notice how Siyey was acting and showed that he might be interested in what she was thinking.

"So...I uhm. Have really enjoyed the time we have spent together. You helped me when I was in need. And introduced me to a wonderful pack. And I couldn't thank you enough. I have had a hard time with everything since my last pack and..you have kind of been the shinning light in my world lately. And...I adore that."
Jethrᴏ Kane
Typically, he wasn’t the sort to think too much about how pretty someone was. But in this instance, it was almost impossible not to make that impartial observation. He recalled what Nori had said, about it being nice to receive compliments, and wondered if he ought to mention it. As Siyet described reindeer though, he decided not to, thinking that to do so would just make things.. incredibly weird and awkward.

Reindeer did sound like quite the creature though. Jet nodded as the other finished her explanation, but opted for silence as he tried to generate a mental picture of what a reindeer might look like. His friend though, spoke again, drawing his attention away from that, and back to her.

The way in which she spoke indicated something deep and personal. With each declaration made, drawing breath seemed just a little harder, and it felt like his heart raced just a little faster. By the end of it, Jet could not keep a look of abject surprise from crossing his face, as he was labeled a shining light that was.. adored. Even Nori had never said anything like that, before. Nobody had ever cared, before he’d come here. To hear someone express care was an experience that was still totally foreign.

Before he realized it, the tiniest bit of moisture collected at the corner of one eye, a result of this.. strange swell of emotion. He didn’t even know what to say. Breathing felt difficult, let alone speaking. Instead, Jet closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to compose himself.

”I.. have enjoyed it, too. And I uh.. am glad I could.. be a part of helping you find this place, and finding the happiness you deserve. I care about you too, and I guess.. that’s.. what friends do, for each other.” Or so he was beginning to learn, anyway. There was a bit of unease to his words, though. Jet didn’t quite know where Siyet was going with this, but.. he hoped it wasn’t what he thought it was.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
As Siyet listened to Jethro's words she could hear him seeming to struggle to get the words out. His words did really seem sincere and Siyet really like that. She had felt so happy since she had met him, and she had found a new home because of him. She noticed that he seemed to have a look in his eyes of borderline tears.

"Oh no! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset I just..have been really happy and haven't felt like this in a while and I'm just so so grateful for you. I just wish I could repay you for your kindness."

She looked down, heart thumping. She wasn't sure what to say next, she wasn't sure what was going through her. She felt..weird.
Jethrᴏ Kane
If it had been anyone else here, now, Jet would’ve felt ashamed for his lack of composure. For the longest of times, he’d thought emotions like this were a weakness. But maybe not.

What did gather his attention though, was an apology from his friend. Jethro looked back to her at that and almost immediately shook his head. In spite of the strange emotions he still felt, there were a few things he knew for certain. ”You didn’t upset me. I’ve never been happier. Those words, what you said, are things I never thought.. anyone would say, to me.”

It had always been useless, worthless, stupid, or things like that. ”I never thought anyone would care, about me, either. So, knowing that I have a friend, in you, is.. more than repayment enough. If anything, I should be thanking you. At that, the dark one offered his company a soft smile. A few short months ago, Jethro might’ve mocked anyone for suggesting tears of happiness were a real thing, but.. apparently, they were.

With that, he was content simply to enjoy the company and warmth of the other. Jet took another look up towards the sky. As good as he felt now, he couldn’t wait to find out what the subsequent months and years of life would bring.