(See All?) Announcements
571 Users Online
Magg, Bing, Google, Hazelnut

Coming Back to What Feels Right — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully lowered the carcass to the ground at his sister's paws, surrendering it to her. He licked the remaining blood from his lips before flashing Clover a wicked smile.

"Hey angel," he returned the small dove's acknowledgment with a wink. Was she looking for the pack he'd told her was here? Well, she'd found it. What now? He settled onto his haunches, content to just listen in on their conversation for now. He trusted Avella would fill him in on whatever had been discussed before his arrival.
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella's tail swayed behind her as the other woman offered to help her learn some stuff about healing. "I would really like to learn as much as your willing to teach. I'm actually planning to stay here for awhile." Maybe Clover would be able to travel back to the Ridge sometime or may Avella could find out where she was staying and pay her a visit. Either way it was an opportunity that she felt would be stupid to refuse. Any questions of how they might work things out were answered a few moments later. "Oh, I know Heartleaf Creek!" She exlamined before looking a little sheepish for her outburst, "Sorry, what I mean is maybe I could visit sometimes for lessons if that would be okay with your leader?"

Avella nodded, "I wish I could help maybe save you some time. You see this is where I was born and lived for most of my puppyhood." She didn't mind sharing that information especially since Clover seemed like she could be a potential friend. As per usual her brother showed up in his good old time, she liked to call it SAT (Scully Archer Time). At least he made it but mostly it looked like he'd come from the ether when his name was spoken between them. Still he'd brought their snack or perhaps dinner which deserved a proper greeting.

Avella did smile when Clover said that they'd met briefly before. "Well I hope he left a good impression the last time you met." After all her brother could be a little grouchy at times but she still loved him because he was always always good to her. She did raise a brow when he called Clover angel though, they would get talking about that later.
(This post was last modified: Dec 28, 2021, 02:39 PM by Avella.)
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover was glad to hear the woman was open to learning more, and she already began to plan ahead what she could teach her, as she would start with the most abundant and important plants first. "I'd have to bring it up with Viorel first, but I'm sure he'd be happy to foster good relations between our two packs." It would be easier if Avella were to venture closer to the Backwater's lands, as she already had a whole myriad of herbs in her medicinal den, and using them to physically show the woman what they looked like and how to use them would be far better than simply telling her and expecting her to remember it all.

"Perhaps next time I come back here you can show me around?" If Avella had lived her during her younger years then she would most likely know all the ins and outs, and it would be useful to know the layout so she could be more efficient in her herb gathering. She then pursed her lips slightly at the term of endearment from Scully, feeling her cheeks warm up a little. She wasn't used to such open flirtatious comments, and didn't quite know how to react, so she simply cleared her throat and moved on in a more formal tone, even as the corner of her lips twitched up in a smile. "Other than him nearly poisoning himself on some Cowbane, I think it went rather well."
Scully Archer
Oh good, things were going well, politically speaking. Upon hearing Clover's confirmation of speaking to her alpha on their behalf, Scully looked to Avella and bounced his wolfish brows up and down while grinning. Not bad. Part of him had expected that, going this long without proper recruits, they'd have been laughed out of the Lore by now. Thankfully, things were proving not to be as harsh as his father's stories had braced him for, as Scully definitely did not mind having things easy.

When his silver-dollar eyes drifted back to their company, the sunflower-eyed woman was teasing him in that clinical tone. She was given a toothy smile as well.

"Saved my life she did," he spoke as though dearly touched, lifting a forelimb to touch his chest at the wrist - quite clearly joking,"would've ate everything down to the rocks in that clearing if she hadn't of stopped me."
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2022, 11:57 PM by Scully.)
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
At the mention of a wolf name Viorel and fostering good pack relations Avella smiled. It certainly woukd be good have have relations with other packs. She thought that was something she would been to speak to Scully about later. "That would be wonderful. As soon as I can I can make a trip to meet with your pack and Viorel. We can have a lesson as well while there." Avella hoped she'd be able to make that trip soon because that would mean they would be an official pack. She might still go just to speak with this Viorel and at least introduce herself to get things started.

"We can surely arrange that. We could make a date of it or if you wanted you could stay a couple of days. We can work the details out on your next visit." After all it was always good to have a healer in your corner. Avella wanted to roll her eyes at her brother for his blatant behavior but she refrained. The masked woman had to stop herself from laughing at the short story Clover told. She bumped Scully's shoulder, "Thats my brother getting himself into rather...interesting situations." Then her brother spoke up with his part, "Good thing she did," she stated when he explained that Clover had saved his life. "And I'm sure you would have," she joked along.
Clover Assana
She nodded at the mention of giving Avella a lesson when she came around to the Backwater. Clover would always make time to teach those who were willing to learn, and so she would begin to think about what was most important to teach the other woman so she was ready and had a good lesson prepared.

"Staying here for a day or two would be good, it'll give you time to really show me around," she said with a proper smile. As they would be quite close to home she had no issues with it, and as long as she told Viorel of it ahead of time she was sure he would be alright with it as well.

At Scully's rather far-fetched re-telling of what happened she couldn't stop the small laugh that slipped from her mouth. It wasn't quite how it happened, but at least he didn't seem affronted to her actions during their first interaction. "It's part of my job to make sure no one eats anything dangerous," she said as the last of the laugh faded away. It was nice to be so jovial around those who were not part of her immediate family, and she could only hope that their two respective packs would be able to foster good future relations.

"I should probably keep looking for the herbs, you're welcome to accompany me if you'd like? But I wouldn't want to take up your time as I'm sure you have many things to deal with."
Scully Archer
Now attuned to the conversation at paw, Scully started picking up and storing away key bits of information, such as the name Viorel and Avella's intentions. At the phrase make a date of it he looked pointedly at Clover and waggled his wolfish brows once again. His mischievous smile only twisted further upward as the woman replied to his sister. He'd sure like to 'show her around.'

That's my brother, Avella jested and he nudged her back good-naturedly. He was happy to have gotten a laugh out of them both, tail swaying easily at his hocks. The Archer wasn't sure if he was included in the following invitation, be he answered all the same.

"You c'n take up as much of my time as you'd like," he purred, standing upon his paws once more to show his readiness to follow Clover to whatever flower she wanted.
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2022, 02:57 AM by Scully.)
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella rather liked Clover and thought that they could become good friends. It didn't matter that they would eventually be from different packs. She hoped that in time she could create a good relationship between Clover's pack and her own. It was also a very exciting prospect to have someone who could and would teach her about healing and the plants used to do that.

Though the land didn't belong to her and Scully officially they had still been doing what they could to make it theirs. Though when she asked Clover to stay a few days she meant for the woman to stay with her and Scully. They could all be friends. Avella smiled, "You can stay as long as you need to. I don't mind and I'm sure Scully doesn't either." The masked woman was confident on that front.

Avella looked at her brother while Clover spoke about her job. "You're quite lucky we have someone to keep you from eating anything dangerous when I'm not around," she jested with a smile and a wink in Scully's direction. Though she was sure he knew she was joking. She knew her brother was quite capable of making it on his own. She just liked to think that he needed her like she needed him.

Clover stated that she didn't want to take up too much of their time. "Nonsense, Scully and I would be happy to accompany you." Avella was sure that going along with Clover was probably more important. There was much to learn and she didn't want to miss out. However she shot her brother a look at his comment. "I'm not too concerned about the amount of time either," she said politely. Though itbwas clear that her brothers comment wasn't so innocent as her own.
Clover Assana
She pointedly ignored Scully's waggling brows, finding herself needing to gently bite her tongue to stop herself from laughing again, though she could feel once again just a tad bit of warmth spreading up from her neck to her cheeks, and was glad she had thick fur to hide any sort of blushing. Clover wasn't quite used to such an open display of unabashed flirting, and so didn't quite know how to respond.

Scully's next comment clearly had some form of double entendre going on, and she followed Avella's more professional response, using her response to help smooth her expression into one of simple appreciation. She would happily have them tag along if they had nowhere else they needed to be. "Thank you. Perhaps I can teach you a few things about whatever we come across?"

Clover then briefly looked around at where they had gathered, almost randomly picking a direction that would hopefully lead them further into the willows where they would be more likely to find any herbs. She glanced momentarily at the carcass by Scully's feet, wondering if he was going to carry it around while they explored or drop it off somewhere, but made no direct mention of it. "I suppose we can start looking this way," she said with a quick grin, taking a few steps away from the two siblings, her muzzle already lowering so she could better search along the ground.
Scully Archer
His sister's jokes and looks alike earned good-natured chuckling from Scully, as did Clover's pointed ignoring of his attempts to flirt with her. He didn't mind taking it all in stride, and happily trotted forth, long legs taking him ahead of the women easily. He would be happy to point out random plants and ask questions about them, if that's how they wanted to spend the time.

His ears would twist back and forth, from what was coming to what was being talked about behind him while silver eyes panned for winter flowers and other curious growths amongst the forest floor. Occasionally he'd chime in, but mostly Scully was happy to listen to the two and simply enjoy their company.