(See All?) Announcements
588 Users Online
Google, Bing

Getting Used to Some Place New
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was intrigued by Oksana story. To have lost he parent and to be alone. Only to run into someone that helped her find a home. They were similar in a way. She had been through a similar experience.

"You and I are quite alike then' she smiled, pausing from her meal. "So then..is that why you and Aleister are so close? You two are kind of adorable."

She chuckled. She couldn't help it, it so much reminded her of how she felt. Though she had misjudged people's closeness before.
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Siyet spoke of how they were similar in the way they'd come to be in the cove. Up u til that moment the Baranski woman hadn't really thought about it but she did then. "I suppose we are," she agreed, "I wonder if it's loke that for other wolves too when they come to a new pack?"

Oksana smiled when the other woman asked about her and Aleister, "Maybe? I'm not really sure to be honest. It could also have something to do with us both being from the lore." It was the last part of what Siyet said that intrigued her a little, "You think we're adorable?" Truth be told she hadn't even thought about that.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Oksana seemed a little surprised by her remark about her and Aleister being cute. Was she wrong again about judging who was with who? God, she needed help figuring out this whole thing.

"Well, yes. I mean..ha..I had assumed by the way you two talked to each other and slight showings of affection maybe you guys were a thing. And I thought it was adorable! You guys seem like a good fit!"

She nervously took another bit from her bird. Damn it. She didn't wanna upset anyone with her incorrect assumptions.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana hadn't really given any thought about her and Aleister. She cared about him sure but as far as she knew they were just friends. She had no plans of pushing anything on him.

"To be honest I'm not really sure about me and Aleister," she told the other woman, "We're friends and being around him it just feels natural like we've known each other forever. What will happen in the future I have no idea." That was all Oksana could say about the two of them. She hadn't known the Vuesain man for very long but she did hope that now that she'd come to live in the cove she'd have the chance to get to know him better.

Oksana did have a question for Siyet though since they were on the topic of men. "Is there anyone that's caught your eye?" She asked a mischievous hint in her tone before she took another bite from her bird.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
To Siyet's surprise, Oksana had said that her and Aleister we're in fact not an item. She struck out with her info again. Dang. Well that was beside the point because she then asked about Siyet's interests. This made the pale wolf blush, as much as a wolf can, and shy looked shyly at Oksana to reply.

"Uhm..well. Yes. I think so. But I think he is interested in another. Or not anyone. He is a little hard to read. Very broody, and uhm..kind of recluse I guess?"

She knew that she definitely had feelings. But all in all, wasn't sure how he would take it if she said anything to him about it. She had kind of tried once during the Northern Light's, but it didn't seem to go anywhere. She thought that maybe she shouldn't get her hopes up...just in case.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Siyet certainly had given her something to think about. Still Oksana was only looking for a friend in Aleister. She knew that friendship could turn into something more and if it went that way between the two of them she felt she'd be open to it. For now though she needed to get to know him better. Siyet on the other paw was acting quite suspicious. Oksana didn't have to wait long to find out the answer to her question.

She listened intently all the while chewi g the bite she'd taken. Once she'd swallowed and Siyet had finished speaking the Crow smiled brightly. "Have you spoken to him? Spent time with him? Who ishe?"

So many questions about this mysterious guy. Oksana wanted to know everything.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Oksana had posed the question, asking who it was. Siyet was a little embarrassed to admit to it was. But...at the same time maybe confiding in another female could definitely help her figure it out.

"It...it's Jethro. And I haven't talked to him per say. Just sort of threw hints his direction. But..I don't really know how he feels. He's..closed off. And I don't know if him and Nori are a thing. It's all so...confusing. I've never felt this way before."

She rubbed one paw over the top of another, looking down at them. Oksana was going to think that she was stupid wasn't she? Siyet felt hopelessly lost about this whole thing.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Truth be told Oksana was glad to have been able to take the focus off of her and Aleister. Sure she'd put it there so she supposed it was her that should change the subject which she did. The crow felt she'd done a rather graceful job of it too. Now she wanted all of the details about Siyet and this mysterious man. Thankfully she didn't have to do too much prying to get his name.

"Jethro huh, I don't really know him but he seems like a good guy Siyet. You do know you can't hint around men, right? They are like completely oblivious, at least that is what my mom always said. You gotta talk to him."

Maybe she shouldn't have thrown out what her mother had told her. After all Inna's track record with men...well that was a subject better left unspoken. Still Oksana felt Siyet needed to speak with Jethro.

"Beside's what if he and Nori aren't.a thing. What if he feels the same. You won't know until you talk to him."
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet pondered Oksana's comments about not hinting to men and couldn't help but laugh a little. Men really were clueless sometimes. She just had to get up the courage to actually say something to Jethro.

" You are definitely right, I guess I will have to be a bit more blunt. I just... Sometimes have a hard time conveying my feeling and am kind of afraid. But... I think talking to you about it has definitely helped. Thank you. You're a good friend."

She smiled at the other woman. She was glad that she could have people to talk to. It was a nice feeling, and she was glad she had another woman she could confide in as well.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana thought that she'd given Siyet sound advice. Even if Jethro didn't feel the same it might help Siyet in the future with other men. Beside, Oksana would of course be there for Siyet to talk to if it didn't go so well with Jethro. She hoped that it did though.

"I feel like it takes practice to be able to express your feelings. Over time you'll get better. However, I think that you should prepare yourself for the possibility that he might not feel the same. That way you can be ecstatic if he does and not too disappointed if he doesn't. You're welcome, I'm happy to be your friend and that I can help."

She hoped that by preparing herself for the less desirable outcome it wouldn't hit her too hard. "I'm always here to talk if you need to," she added offering a smile to her friend.