(See All?) Announcements
512 Users Online
Bing, Google, Mouseling, Atlas, Aven

Getting Used to Some Place New
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet appreciated the encouragement from Oksana. And the offer of being someone to go to when needed. She was happy about this, it was nice to have friends and people she could rely on. She looked around and realized that their chat and the commotion early with the bird catching had scared off any other birds. It looked like the little snack she had acquired would be all she would find here for now.

"I didn't realize how long we had been talking. Looks like all the other birds got scared away."

She chuckled slightly and stood up to stretch.

"I'm glad we could talk like this. And if you need anything too, I'm here for you."

She smiled at the other woman, offering her sincerity.
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Never in her life had Oksana felt that so many things in her life were going right. Striking up a friendship with Siyet was an exciting thing for theCrow. She hadn't really ever had close friends. Ones that she could talk to and tell things too. She hoped that in time she and Siyet would grow closer as friends. Oksana had been enjoying talking with her new friend so much she hadn't really noticed that her snack was done until she looked down
At Siyets words the Baranski woman looked around and noticed the other birds had gone.

"It has been awhile," she agreed, "I suppose the others thought to escape while we weren't paying attention to them," she said joining in with Siyets chuckle.

"I'm glad we could too and Thank you, I will remember Siyet," she responded with a wide smile.

"I guess maybe we should head back now?"

FADE
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you