(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu, Nia

Otherside — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet watched the other two exchange loving movement, and words to each other and both of them said that she didn't have to leave. She decided not to leave and to stay and chat.

"Well I am absolutely in love with the lake. It's very warm here and I have a hard time cooling down. So I spend a lot of time by the lake enjoying the breeze, and going for an occasional swim."

She smiled back at the two. She could tell they felt very fond of each other and she though how adorable they were. And she sort of wished she could have something like that.
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
"Of course," sge told her agouti friend when he spoke of the things that had been said about him. The truth was Oksana didn't have a single bad thing to say about the man. He'd been extremely nice and supportive of her. She knew if it weren't for him she might not have found herself in the cove. She also wouldn't deny that Chan had a paw in it as well.

It pleased Oksana very much that Siyet decided to stay and talk with them. Her tail swayed back and forth happily to show she was glad about it. Aleister being the quick thinker she imagined him to be asked the other woman what she liked about the cove. 

"I enjoy the lake as well," she told, "Its a very peaceful place and probably great for swimming. Especially in the summer. What's the fishing like?" She asked the agouti man. After all he'd been born in the forest. 
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
I apologize for the delay!!
aleister vuesain
it's really good to hear your voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet

The Vuesain patriarch was pleased to see that Siyet chose to stay after his welcoming words. Though, he normally was a man of few words, Aleister knew he needed to make an effort with all the members of the Cove whether they were welcomed into the pack by himself or Chan. But he needed to make connections with those Chan recruited if he was to have their loyalty when he felt ready to reclaim his leadership.

Siyet and Oksana both talked fondly of the Lake from which he grew up around. Oksana asked him then how the fishing fared within the depths of the Lost Lake. Rather plentiful to an experienced fisher. Perhaps in the warmer months, I will have to show you both my techniques I've found to work here.

(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2021, 01:24 AM by Aleister.)
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
The man seemed gladdened that Siyet had stayed, and offered to share his fishing techniques in the warmer months. This would be helpful, the fish here seemed to be quite a pain to catch compared to where she was from

She smiled at him, "That would be very helpful, thank you. I just hope we will have enough food for winter, and won't have to do too much hunting in the snow. I blend in pretty well, but she of the others here... Not so much." She couldn't help but chuckle. Maybe she could hide in the snow and spook prey, or the other wolves, if she was feeling mischievous.
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2021, 01:22 AM by Siyet.)
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
"I have to wonder if fish in the lake here are the same as those in Turtleback up north," she commented, "have you been?" She asked Aleister, "I would love to learn your techniques though, fishing is usually a little easier for me." She added before turning her attention to Siyet and smiled, "The winters here can be rough to be sure but as long as we all stick together I think we'll be fine."

Something that Oksana had learned about living in the lore. As long as the pack worked together no one went hungry.

"Beside's you never know when we'll get lucky and the larger prey will be plentiful. It's those times that we all work together to fill the caches so we don't have to hunt so much. Your pale coat would be great for surprising the prey into going the direction we want though."
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Nodding at Oksana's question, he let her continue on as talking about fishing and including Siyet in their conversation. He was happy to be getting to know both of them both more. Now he only wanted the weather to grow warmer so he could show both Oksana and Siyet his fishing techniques that he had learned over the years alongside the Lake and behind.

FADE
[Image: lMaXPz.png]