(See All?) Announcements
228 Users Online
Bing, Google

i had to runaway hide — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 868 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's smile broadened a little, enjoying how casual and amicable the stranger was being. Well, not a stranger anymore - neighbor, now! He felt bolstered once more, reassured yet again that he would be leaving those he loved in good company, even when it came to the wolvers in the forests far below their home.

"Same," he agreed, before answering the latest question posed.

"Born n' raised up there," Chan shared without reservation, never very secretive about such basics.

"Been outside the Lore just as long, but now it's been... almost a year since I've been anywhere else."

There was good and bad in that, but it was all coming to a close now that Aleister had finally retaken his crown.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

Beige and grey brows shot up in curiosity as Chan said he was born and raised here before saying he'd been outside the... Lore? Was that what this place was called? Regardless, citrus eyes gazed at the tawny man as he spoke, curiosity swimming and pooling behind the almost permanent intensity that resided there. If he was anything like Avella and Scully, perhaps Chans own family experienced the coyotes? Moore wouldn't ask, at least not about that; the conversation was light and there was no need to bring something like that up.

Instead, he opted for a short and graveled laugh and open-ended statement. "Then y'must have seen a lot, both here and in your travels!" With a tilt of his head, he continued. "Were you a drifter?" Moore was more than familiar with the ways of drifting, the constant wandering and dispersing, seeing and meeting others along the way. There was certainly a charm to it, he couldn't deny that. He laid there quietly, allowing the other to speak without interruptions.

Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
"Still am," Chan answered with a wry uptick of his smile. It felt damn good to be able to say that.

"I'm only with the Cove for another moon or so, and then it's back to seein' what the world's got to offer."

Would he be met with a glimmer of judgment, or would the other mind his bounds? His own tone was casual, and he hoped that would continue to be reflected in Moore. He didn't want to spoil the levity of the moment either.
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

A knowing smile wove its way onto his features, his softening expression reflecting the familiarity of the topic. It was a path he had been on many moons prior, one he was almost sad to stray from. Who knew, though? Maybe in the future, he'd follow suit. Right now, it was unlikely. The newly forming pack needed help, and he'd come to like them a great deal. Leaving wasn't high on his priority list.

"Been there," he spoke with the knowing smile still planted on his lips. "Damn wish we got th'chance to run across each other sooner, though, " A hearty chuckle rumbled in his chest.

"The world's a great big place, though… I hope you find a lot in your adventures." Moore paused. "And if y'come back, bring back a bunch of stories, we can have a tale exchange." There was no judgment in his voice, simply understanding and the same casualness Moore had exuded earlier.

Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan did not expect to be met with such simple and open camaraderie. Moore's words evoked his widest smile yet, mismatched eyes pinching with mirth while a soft "aww" slipped out of his maw. His tail thumped at the snow while the other wolf continued to speak, reminding him all over again why he was returning to this path. Finding effortless conviviality like this made his heart sing.

"I'd love that, honestly," he answered through a toothy grin.

"I'll definitely be back through, got family to check in on up there. I'll make sure to swing through the willows and catch up, yeah? Hear about the great things y'guys are doing?"