(See All?) Announcements
475 Users Online
Bing

a mother has no choice — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 350 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

They both let her take the lead in talking with the woman. Cousin. Her eyes widened as the other boy, Cae, was introduced to Lynx as cousins. Confusion on her features. She hadn’t known that they were related to the wolves to the east… but perhaps that was just her oblivious nature or the scent of the herbs affecting her memory. Perhaps it had been mentioned in passing and she had simply missed it? She could figure that out later. She frowned when the woman gave her the answer opposite of what she had been hoping for. Not only had they not seen her, but they had their own child missing.

Aweho. Brown like bark. Pale eyes. She saved it as a mental note, knowing that she would be delivering the information. She called for Adelard and she explained that Aleister was blood to her. That made Kateri her blood as well and there was gratefulness in her eyes. “Thank you, any help is appreciated. We can help look for Aweho too.” With any luck, both children could be found and returned to their homes so both families could be whole again… or… the same family could be whole again?

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
An eagle flies overhead and drops pieces of its kill. +3 Health
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

The pups inched forward to introduce themselves, and Nash kept an ear cocked toward them even as he kept the crux of his attention on the conversation between Aquene and the pale woman. His ears perked at the mention of relatives; he hadn't known Al had had any family in the area. If the Vuesain had known, Nash was sure he would have come down to say hello by now. It was good to know that the woman now felt she had some stake in the search for Kateri.

He was saddened to hear of their own missing pup; he hoped the Backwater wolves were having a better winter and that none of their children had vanished. He knew how hard it was on pups to suddenly be missing a sibling.

Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

The Vuesain boy didn't know what more to expect from this trip aside from possibly locating his sister, but he was surprised to find out he had cousins all the way out here. Did Dad not know about these cousins? "I'm sorry about your brother, my sister is missing too." Perhaps that made them have more in common than he first thought. Though this meeting was not something to be excited about, the boy was still surprised to be meeting someone of his own age that wasn't a sibling, but a cousin. "Wow, I can't believe we are cousins!" What were cousins exactly?

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
As the children began to mingle and the woman returned her wish to see both children home safe, Woya had started eyeing the male more and more. It began to click, and when she finally conjured a name for the familiar face, there would've been plenty to say had the situation at paw not been so pressing in itself. This was the guy that cornered her on a dam and made her walk her ass all the way backwards off the structure.

"How about this, we'll grab ya guys something to eat and I'll find the boss man to see what all we can do for ya. Sound good?"

She angled herself to the side, ready to take off and get things done. The impulse to just let them in was certainly there, but it wasn't her call to make and she doubted their knightly lead would be fond of that decision.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]