(See All?) Announcements
538 Users Online
Google, Bing

Further Steps Required — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Though she was nervous about how things would go at each pack she needed to visit she was still excited. Avella really did want to meet the leaders of the other packs. Yes a lot was about courtesy but she was hoping it would turn out to be more than that. The Archer name had once been well known in the lore amd she wanted it to be once more. Most of all she wanted it to be seen in a good light.

She was sad too because she couldn't take Scully. As much as she wanted to she knew he needed to stay and keep an eye on things. So she'd chosen Hagar. The quiet man was quickly becoming one her favorite after Scully. She wouldn't let any of the others know that though. She needed them all to feel equal to each other.

Scully expressed exactly what she was thinking in that moment. "No, we don't need none of that." It would just make things harder to resolve if something happened and they didn't know exactly what had occurred. "I guess we will but sure you and I can still find things to get into. Just cause we will have a pack doesn't mean we're not still Avella and Scully."

She moved forward and rubbed her cheek against his. "You'll always be my brother," no matter what happened she didn't think anything could make her turn her back on him. "I love you Scully."
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
That got an even bigger smile out of him. The thought that maybe things could settle down and give them more freedom rather than restricting them further was something he'd only considered for himself. It made sense, however, that if things could run smoothly enough then Avella wouldn't have to be the perfect picture of a queen every second. Even more of a reason to do his best by her.

"Love ya too, Sis," he answered, settling his chin down upon her crown affectionately as his tail continued to whip back and forth through the air.

"If yer gonna be travelin' y'gotta power fuel."

Scully took a step back and motioned with his muzzle toward the ridge after which their home was named, and where their most prominent cache lie.

"Let's have a picnic, yeah?"
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella dreamed of good things for the Ridge and of a time when things were easy for everyone in the pack. Then she and Scully could do the things they'd used to do. They'd be able to have fun and live their life. For now she accepted that it was a delicate time for them all. Hard work would get them where they needed to be and she believed that they could get there one day.

She smiled when he told her he loved her too amd nuzzled against his neck when he put his chin on her crown. She was so glad she had the support of her brother which he showed again by what he said next.

"That is a very good point," she said smiling as he gaze followed the motion of his muzzle. Her smile widened, "A picnic with the best brother ever? I can't think of another way to spend the afternoon."
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully laughed with ease at her playful wording, stepping away in order to start on the short jaunt that would take them home and to the aforementioned meal. He tossed her one more smile before setting off, happy to lead the way. None of this pack-founding stuff was turning out to be even half as bad as he had feared.

In fact, Scully was quite content.