(See All?) Announcements
416 Users Online
Bing, Google

get out of my way — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 286 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sharlee Valle
The pup exchange wasn't a new concept for Sharlee so she knew what it was all about. It was the fact that they'd never done it in this new land with these wolves or with Vi's children. She offered him a small smile when he spoke, "Its good to see you've stayed true to yourself," she joked but became serious, "I do. It's not an easy thing to forget. I learned somethings but I remember how much fun it was together the other pups. No boyfriends though." It seemed not much had changed for her in that respect either.

She was content to watch as the children talked amongst themselves while they waited. It didn't seem like a very long wait when the cove wolves came into view. Right away Sharlee rose to her paws akd was at Vi's side to wait. She smiled when she saw Nash had come to take the kids back. "Its good to see you as well Nash, I'm glad to see your doing well," she moved forward to greet him by touching her nose to his cheek.

When Vi introduced her to the two wolves who she learned were Aleister and Oksana she nodded, "Its nice to meet you both." Then she watched as the cove wolves introduced themselves to the pups. She had to admit knowing they would be with Nash and the other two seemed nice did give her some comfort in sending the pups off to the mountain for two weeks.
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
just marking here that margo & hazelbutt are now inactive

Part of Eros had expected his brother to admit that yeah, weeks without was gonna suck. Instead, Archer boxed him about the crown in a familiar way and denied such a notion. The heftier boy pouted, he wasn't that bad, he was helping! The other Archer-Valle's tone shifted then, and his tawny sibling could hear the truth - he was gonna miss him, and worry too.

Eros was grinning again.

"It's good trouble," he declared, and then the strangers arrived. His gaze snapped forward and his ears leaned into their approach. Peach eyes searched for @Leo, but he wasn't there and couldn't be smelled except in thin traces laced with Aleister's scent. Oh well... maybe he'd get to see him soon.

He tried to focus on what the adults were saying. Aleister the leader, Nash the guardian (the what?), Oksana the wife. Viorel then took his turn introducing his own family, and Eros puffed up with pride as his father told the others he has travel plans of his own, tail beating the ground behind him.

"Nice ta meetcha," he beamed at the group of adults.

Still... this meant goodbye was almost here. He felt a sudden pang of sadness, and turned his eyes to Archer once more. He didn't like seeing any of his siblings go, but his littermate was especially hard to let go of. They'd never not been together.
Played by Flywolf who has 320 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle

Archer Valle

Archer should not have been surprised that Eros merely grinned at his request for staying out of trouble, and he rolled his eyes with an annoyed huff. "Just keep you good stuff to a minimum while I'm gone. It's no fun if I don't get to see how good you're doing." He playfully poked his brother's ribs even as the strangers from the other pack arrived. Archer turned his gaze to them as they greeted his Da, and the big black one and his Aunt Shar greeted each other like they'd met before.

Alesiter, Oksana, Nash, Archer repeated in his head, trying hard to memorize them so he didn't have to ask again. He nearly missed his Da introducing all of them. From the corner of his eye he saw Eros puff up, so he too sat up proud. Just because he didn't have travel plans of his own didn't mean he couldn't be proud!

At least these other wolves seemed nice, and if Aunt Shar knew one of them, and his Da knew another one, it really couldn't be all that bad. He knew Da would never send them somewhere he didn't feel was safe enough for them anyway. Eros piped his own hello, and Archer nodded. "Hi," he said, scrambling for something intelligent to say. "I'm excited to see so high up." It was a random thought that had barely popped into his head. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted to see so high up or not, but at least it was something.

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.