(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Google, Bing

show must go on — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana had arrived to the scene in time to catch the end of the introductions. She took a few moments to take note that they could see their group of visitors below the blockage. That was some good news. Maybe there wouldn't be so much work this time. With just her and Nash digging from their side it might take a little longer.

She heard the question of the girl who'd done the introductions. "Blocked passages," she explained, "We had another on the path to the lake not that long ago." She hadn't enjoyed the digging out then and she was sure she wasn't going to now. She felt she and Chan had made quick work of things for that blockage.

She looked to Nash when he asked her a question and shook her head. "No, I'm thinking we just dig a path straight through. Maybe we can dig from this side and they can dig from theirs? It would get done much faster. What do you think?" She asked the Guardian.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

Marrah’s dark ears flicked forward to listen closely as Rhae shushed her friend, and the introductions that were being made. She offered a smile, and beat her tail against the snow a few more times to show she was friendly but she stayed quiet. She was a little embarrassed about how out of breath she was now that strangers had come to join them. The pup was just beginning to reach that age where she was realizing how much chubbier she was than her sister friend and aunt, and how much easier this walk had been for them didn’t help.

At the news that going down was much easier Marrah let out a sigh of relief, and let her eyelids close for just a second. If she could just have a short nap, then maybe they could go the last leg and everything would be okay. Then her aunt was poking her nape, in a gentle way of course, but it was a clear sign that napping was out of the question. Upon hearing that they would now need to dig their way through the Maceio-Tainn child looked towards Auntie Woya in panic. They were kidding right!?

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Final round (unless requested otherwise)! No posting order given the age + Rhae and Caelyn being inactive now. Please let me know if you'd rather not post again so that I don't wait on you to archive. <3

Little Enera took up the task of introductions, giving Woya another reason to smile. Of course, it had to be followed by a query. The Cove wolves answered them both, though the mention of them digging did cause her to momentarily raise her sandy brow. She couldn't be sure if the raven-pelted woman had meant after the Chasm wolves had rested from their ascent, or if she intended them to assist now. To make it clear what Woya herself had meant and fully intended to follow through with, the woman planted her haunches firmly into the snow and looked upon the mountaineers with a mask of friendly nonchalance.

"Enjoy. We'll be with you when we're ready."

After all, it was their dumb choice of home that had resulted in this roadblock. That she had to scale a mountain at all just to see family was already an issue with the small Macieo.

Turning to Marrah, she let her legs slip forward in the snow to lay upon her belly, and gave out a big sigh.

"Baah, my paws hurt," she grouched playfully, hoping her niece wouldn't feel like the only one affected by the strenuous hike.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 281 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera, like her sister-friend, sighed in relief and slumped her shoulders with the knowledge that going home would be an easier journey. That they were almost to the top was an additional excitement - almost enough to get her paws moving again. And then there was the mention of digging and that flash of energy deflated again. They'd been walking for ages already!

Before she could think to complain, Woya made it clear that she, at least, would not be assisting in the digging and sank to her belly, grouching to Marrah about her paws. Enera nearly flopped over herself, but looked guiltily at her mama and wondered if she would be expected to help anyway. When no reprimand was forthcoming, she dropped down beside her sister-fried and rolled to her side, dramatically sticking her paws in the air. "My feet wanna join the skywalkers, only I can't walk no more!" she joked.

Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash surveyed the mess of snow and broken trees between them and their visitors. He was tempted to merely forge a path between them, but he knew better than to trust the deceptive snow of an avalanche. The risks of air pockets beneath their feet was too great to lead their visitors over without burrowing a trail. The guardian sighed. He'd been doing far too much digging this season for his liking.

Heavy winter means a wet summer, he internally reminded himself.

He nodded to Oksana. "I think that's the best plan." Before he could begin, however, Woya dropped from her paws, declaring breaktime. It didn't take long for the paler pup - Enera - to flop down beside her and flail about, crowing about the sky if she could keep walking with all the theatrics only a pup had. Nash sighed and shared a look with the crow beside him. "I suppose we'd better be good hosts, expected or not," he said before turning to the task before him and shoveling snow to the side with his paws.

Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

The child was thankful that both her aunt and her sister-friend flopped down into the snow and started complaining about sore paws. She shot them both a grateful smile and let out a relieved sigh, her own toes throbbing painfully from the trek so far. She honestly could have fallen asleep right then and there had the sound of clearing not begun up above. Pulling herself onto her feet and moaning softly to herself, Marrah gave her pelt a good shake. Whispering in Woya’s ear she sounded remorseful, ”I guess we should help.” That was the polite thing after all wasn’t it?

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard