(See All?) Announcements
583 Users Online
Bing, Google, Kashikoi

The vertigo is gonna grow
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana wasn't too worried about speaking with Aleister about whether they would be having more children. She felt that it would come in its own time. She was happy with the way things were going in their relationship but she also knew that the conversation was destined to happen considering Aleister knew that she wanted that one day.

Siyet brought up a good point though. Could the pack support more puppies? Oksana thought that it could but she'd never lead a pack so had never had to make such a decision.

"I'll have to bring that up to him when we do discuss having more children. I suppose that conversation needs to happen soon though."

She'd been so caught up in just enjoying the time she had with him those sorts of thoughts hadn't crossed her mind. "How do you bring setting like that up?" Oksana hadn't ever had to have such a conversation before so she really had no idea.

The crow decided that it was time to bring up a topic they'd discussed before. "How's it going with Jethro?" She asked curiously but also hoping she didn't upset her friend.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Oksana was talking about how she wanted to bring up having children with Al, and Siyet still thought this a good idea for her friend. As to how her friend was gonna do it, Siyet was unsure as to how to bring it up either and only offered her friend, "Honestly I'm not sure how to bring it up either...Hopefully it's organic. " she chuckled slightly before Oksana brought up kind of a sour subject.

She shifted in place as her friend brought up Jethro. She looked away from Oksana and tried to not show too much emotion.

" Well..not so good. I may have...mentioned to him how I felt. And he said that more or less...he isn't interested in love. Whatever that means."
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
The question of how to bring up the subject of children with her mate was posed. Though neither of them had any idea, "Organically would be a good way for it to happen. I could just bring it up. I mean Aleister and I are pretty open with each other." However, this was a little awkward because she didn't want him to get the wrong idea. She felt it would be easy for that to happen and the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.

Watching her friend after asking about Jethro caused Oksana to think that maybe she shouldn't have asked. That became more clear when Siyet spoke explaining the situation to her. The crow placed her dark paw on Siyets pale one.

"I'm sorry Siyet. I really was hoping that he would be more open." She looked down at her paws for a moment, "Maybe he just wants to be friends right now and he just needs more time to get to know you," she added looking back up at her friend.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was hopeful for her friend. Her and Aleister really did seem like a good pair. And bringing up the idea of children would definitely be a good thing to be brought up organically if she could do it.

Siyet sighed at Oksana's comments about Jethro, "Yeah, it seems that way with Jethro. I dunno. Maybe time will tell. Who knows. I'm sad by it but there isn't too much I can do."

Siyet looked up at the sky. Life seemed like it was in an interesting place for Siyet and could only get more and more interesting. She was glad she could at least have friends like Oksana.