594 Users Online
Nori, Bing, Google, Enera, Hazelnut, Ally, Nia, Archer, Isla, Adrestia

Jumping all over the world — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 324 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle

Archer Valle

Archer laughed at his new friend's amusement. "Yeah, he is," he agreed. "He gets these ideas and doesn't think them through and sometimes they end both of us in trouble, but he means well and I wouldn't have him any other way." He thought back to their first hunt, when Eros hadn't listened and charged off after their Da and Archer had gone after him. He should have just let his brother face his punishment, but...

He liked this girl. She seemed more down to earth than some of the others here, except for maybe Leo. At least Archer had more in common with Kat. "Yeah," he said with a smile. "I look forward to it."

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Archer spoke more about Eros and his impulsive ways. Which made yet smile cause he sounded like fun though she had a thought. "Doesn't it ever make you mad when he gets you in trouble too?" She asked with clear curiosity. She thought she might he but the most important thing was that Archer loved his brother just the way he was. "Its great that you and your brother are close like that. I feel that way about my siblings." She couldn't imagine a life without the three of them in it.

The Slayer girl really liked the idea of having someone else to study with. They could help each other with the hard stuff. Archer seemed happy with the idea of it which made Kateri smile. "Me too!" She exclaimed, "Maybe we can learn a lot really fast." Then they could be healers together.