(See All?) Announcements
738 Users Online
Google, Bing

here's to us — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash just smiled and shook his head at his brother's response. He didn't understand Chan's need to wander but as much as his absence pained him, Nash would support it... for now. He still remembered his outburst before, when his brother had explained he didn't mean to stay, and he was ashamed of it. It had been selfish of him.

He'd come to terms with it, and now the reality was here... he would be okay. He offered a wan smile and embraced his brother one more time before stepping back. "I love you too," he said.

Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Im good to fade here if yall are <3

Mercury orbs looked upon her two boys with so much love. She believed that she would have them together again. It made her sad that @Staryn wasnt with them but she knew she was happy and safe so the inky mother was okay with her not being there. She savored the moment, committing it to her memory so that she could forever hold onto it. She mirrored her lookalike child and gave Chan one more hug. "I love ya too baby" she spoke softly as she hugged him tightly. She took an extra moment to hold him before stepping away. "Shall we?" The Eastfall mother asked looking to both of her children before turning away to walk back towards the heart of the territory. There were others that would be wanting to say their goodbyes as well.

-FADE-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]