(See All?) Announcements
231 Users Online
Google, Bing

Retrospective — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 614 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash could see the tender look in his mother's eyes as she chuckled at his words. He laughed as well. "You haven't!" he said. It made him feel lucky to get the coat that he did from his mother; made him feel closer to her. They were the same in so many ways. "We'll take over the family yet," he hummed, nudging her affectionately.

He yawned and stretched. It was still early in the day but he spent a lot of time these days wandering about and he could go for a nap. Besides, sleeping now meant he would be more alert come nightfall. He glanced at his mom. "Care for a nap?" he asked.

Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her laughing turned into an affectionate hum as he said they would take over the family yet and gave her a loving nudge. Her silver tipped banner waved lazily with a sense of happiness. The memory of her loved ones, her birth pack, her husband, her children, her grandbaby and now the possibility of future grandbabies made her giddy. Her dark boy stepped away, yawning and stretching, causing her to involuntarily mimic him. Her coral tongue curled between parted jaws until the yawn subsided. She chuckled a bit afterwards as Nash asked her if she cared for a nap. "That sounds wonderful love." she hummed with a sleepy smile before turning in the direction of the communal den. Naps were a saving grace in her old age. Her battery seemed to run out quicker nowadays than it used to, but that's how the circle of life goes.

-FADE-

Word Count: 147
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]