(See All?) Announcements
628 Users Online
Bing, Google, Moonshadow

won't go home without you — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar nodded along to what Avella said, all of it ringing as true within his ears.

"It was similar where I'm from, wolves had a focus. Obviously, mine was hunting," he smiled toothily then, "and I'd be more than happy to continue that here, personally. Unless, you'd rather I do something different?"

Even if she asked him to take on a role he knew nothing about, Hagar was not a complainer. He would don the mantle and do his best regardless of his experience, or lack-there-of. Still, he did hope that all their strengths would fall into place rather smoothly and that healer was their only true gap.
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella was learning that as leader it was her job to find ways to make her pack run better. She wanted it to run smoothly so that every responsibility was taken care of and that the pack was safe always.

Hagar explained about his pack and his rile in it and it sounded like what she wanted to do for the Ridge. She smiled when he spoke of his role. "No," she said shaking her head, "Your an excellent hunter Hagar. I would be stupid to take from such and important position and one that you do well." Avella wouldn't dream of taking him from that role.

"I feel that hunting is something you also enjoy and I wouldn't want to take you from that either." If that was what made him happy then he should be able to do it besides she might need him to help teach her pups to hunt and who better than someone who was very good at it.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar's smile almost turned sheepish at her word choice, the praise considered a tad lavish compared to what he was used to back home. He didn't think as highly of his talents, but it was certainly nice to be told such things.

"Thank you," was the best he could think to answer.

"Then your hunter I will be."

He could take on any additional duties she wanted of him as well, especially if they pertained to sustaining the pack. The less she had on her own shoulders, the better. Already he could think of extra steps he could take if she didn't mind, bolstering the organization and maintenance of their provisions....
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella thought it best that the wolves in the pack use their natural talents to help the pack. They each had something they were especially good at and that needed to be Recognized and Hagars was hunting. She felt that he'd never let them down. She also felt that it was important for her to recognize the work that her members had done.

She smiled when Hagar thanked her, "You're welcome," she replied, "I want you to know I appreciate everything you do for the pack. It hasn't gone unnoticed."

Then he declared that he would be the hunter for the pack. "Excellent, I am certain that I and the rest of the pack are in good paws." There was no doubt innher mind that Hagar would continue to do good work for the pack.

FADE
(This post was last modified: Oct 01, 2022, 01:15 AM by Avella.)