(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Google

Fluttering all around — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Nash felt the same as she did and thins brought a smile to her face. To know that she wasn't the only one was a comfort. "I don't really like the waiting to be honest. I try to be patient knowing that they need this time but it's really, really hard," she admitted, "I've already started thinking of names." She in fact might be driving Aleister crazy with all of her ideas for names. Oksana wanted to be ready for when the pups came, she wanted them to have the best that she could give.

"Your mother is amazing Nash. I'm so glad to have her with us." She told the Guardian her thoughts on Moonshadow, "I'm glad to hear that she wants to be a part of my pups lives too. With both mine and Aleister's mothers having passed I hope that Moonshadow doesn't mind to fill the shoes of grandmother for my children."
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash couldn't help a chuckle at his leader's impatience. "We've been discussing them too; I think the only one we've agreed on so far is after my parents." he smiled conspiratorially. "Don't tell my mom, though; we want to surprise her." He knew she would love having one of her grandchildren bearing a tribute to the love between her and her lost husband. The soon-to-be new parents were also workshopping a name to honor Aquene's parents; they wouldn't be left out of the loop. "The worst part is not knowing how many names to have prepared," he moaned. "What if we get attached to all these names and only need one or two?" It was a silly concern, he knew, but one he and Aquene laughed about.

Returning to the topic of Moonshadow, Nash's smile grew. "Oh, she won't. She was ecstatic when we found out about Nori; I know she runs emotional but she cried happy tears. Even went and visited Dad to tell him I think."

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
There were so many names to pick from that Oksana was having a hard time picking them out. She smiled at the idea that Nash brought up. "That's a great idea for a name," she said enthusiastically, "And don't worry I'll keep that to myself but I think it will make Moonshadow happy and proud." She hadn't really ever thought about combining the names of those who've been important in her life. She couldn't help but laugh a little when Nash mentioned the difficulty of knowing how many names to have prepared. "Oh, tell me about it. You also don't want to be in a situation where you don't have enough. That would certainly be an awkward conversation once they were big enough to ask about their name."

The crow was relieved to hear that Moonshadow wouldn't mind being grandmother to her pups too. "She's a good woman I'm so happy that she will be there to help with the children. She will make a wonderful grandmother to them all." However many there ended up being once it was all said and done.
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash nodded along as Oksana spoke, giving her a grateful grin at her promise to keep the surprise for his mom. He let out a bark of laughter at the idea of having to explain last minute names to children. "That reminds me of an old joke," he chortled, "but it's probably best to let that one die."

His smile softened as he pictured his mother surrounded by young pups. He wondered if she and his father would have had more children had Tagg not died so young. How would he have been as an older brother? As good as Chan? Nash had to shake his head slightly to clear his mind of it; he needed to stop comparing himself to his brother. They were different, and that was okay.

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana thought that not only would Moonshaow love her sons surprise but she felt it was a perfect way to honor his mother. She could only imagine how great a mom Moonshadow was to her boys. They both turned out to be really great men. She hoped she could be just as good of a mom. She smiled when Nash Spoke about a joke, "That bad is it?" She asked a curious lilt to her tone.

"Its actually a comfort to me to know that there will be plenty of family to help look after the children." Oksana knew how easy it was for pups to wander of and get hurt. She'd been one of those pups and the scare with Kateri also had her on edge about them venturing away from the den. She knew the day would come that she woukd have to let them but until then they needed protected.