(See All?) Announcements
688 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Bing

The unexpected has happened — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana had her worries about her pregnancy amd how it woukd go. She couldn't imagine the kind of situation that Moonshadow had been in during her first litter. To forget that she was pregnant then have to worry that something might have happened to the pups once she finally found out. The crow looked at the ground sadly. She felt bad for the older woman that things had gone the way they had but they could all be thankful that Chan survived. "I think had I been in you position I would feel the same. Maybe there is a reason that Chan was the only one to survive." Oksana hadn't ever believed much in signs and things like that. However. She liked to believe that things did happen for a reason. "I know that I can only hope that it won't happen to me. Knowing that it is a possibility is scary but I have to hope they'll all be okay. It's like with Chan. I can't let the possibility of losing any stop me from becoming a mother." It was what she wanted, what she wanted to share with Aleister. She didn't know how things would turn out in the end but she had to have faith that this was meant to be and thst everything would be okay.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her leader's words brought a small sense of reassurance to the elder. Her silver dusted tail waved easily behind her as her companion spoke of how maybe there was a reason for the tragedy she had suffered. Moon agreed, whether she knew what the reason was or not, she had to believe that everything happened for a reason. Otherwise, she would not be able to get through all the tragedy life had thrown at her. She nodded as Oksana spoke, agreeing with her. "If I had to do it again, I would. Because if I didn't I wouldn't have what I have now." It was a sad notion, but if things had turned out different there's no telling how things could have turned out. "It going to be very excitin' when they arrive." Moon smiled hoping to turn the tone of their conversation happy once more. "'N ya wont be alone at all through it." she added giving the soon to be mother a reassuring nudge to her shoulder. They were in this together, no matter what.

Word Count: 177
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Many things had happened in the Crows life that had led her to believe everything happened for a reason. She honestly didn't know how she'd make it through if she hadn't believed that one lesson. Sometimes she wondered if it was true for everyone, that it was just something all wolves believed. Moonshadow brought up a point that Oksana hadn't considered before. She thought of how it applied to her own life. "Looking at it that way I feel the same about my own life. Perhaps the tragedies help us to really appreciate the good things that can come of them." Oksana smiled at the sentiment of the older woman. "Yes, no matter how scary it seems right now I still can't wait to meet them." That was one of the parts she was most looking forward to. She was also excited to be able to reach them the things she'd learned and to watch them grow. "Its comforting to know that I won't be aline," she told, "It makes things a little less scary knowing that if I need help someone will be there."
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

I'm good if you would like to fade <3

Some would find it sad and appalling that the grey-phased woman wouldnt go back and change anything but it was the truth. Moon was grateful that Oksana wasnt one of them. She not only accepted her and her truth, but also agreed with her. The reciprocated honesty was much more appreciated than the other ebony woman could ever know. Moonshadow nodded as the younger alpha spoke, explaining her excitement about meeting them and how knowing she had help minimized her fears. "They're gonna be wonderful 'n so loved." She smiled, glancing at the mother-to-be's growing abdomen. Her silvery gaze returned to the shrinking lake, silently wishing it to grow once more as well. As long as it remained however, she would hold onto hope for their home and pack.

Word Count: 129
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
As a young pup Oksana would have never imagined that her life would have taken the turn that it had. That time felt so far away now but she thought after speaking with Moonshadow that maybe even that had set her up to be the woman that she was. That it also set her up on the path to end up in the cove and as Aleisters wife. She may not have had the perfect family as a pup but now she felt like it was within her reach. The last piece of the puzzle were her pups. A wide smile crossed her features at the older woman's words. "They will and it makes me very happy to know that." She wanted the world for her pups but she worried. As her gaze followed Moonshadows put across the lake she couldn't help but wonder how the drought would affect her family and the cove.