(See All?) Announcements
547 Users Online
Google, Bing

snowmaggedon — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana and Chan had set to work digging at the snow together. She thought that they were doing well as a team moving the snow quickly. Even with her bad leg she wasn't having any trouble at all. Occasionally she'd check to see how Aleister and Nash were fairing with their part of the work.

They were soon joined by Moonshadow. Oksana noticed she held a rock in her mouth. The cove Leader seemed to know exactly what she wanted to do. A few moments later she heard him speak again as she pulled more snow from the trail that she and Chan were working on.

She turned her orange gaze on her friend as ye spoke and smiled, "Tell me about it. Not really what I was looking forward to doing today."
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
His own mother came around as well, visiting himself and Oksana first to greet them before meandering on toward Aleister and Nash, giving them assistance with the ice. It wouldn't be the first or last time it took three wolves to break through the mountain lake's winter cap.

Oksana mused after his remark, and Chan smiled. There were certainly more interesting ways to spend one's time, but he didn't much mind the work. Their efforts were quickly bringing them closer and closer to the disguised shoreline and the others, whose voices could be heard. He didn't catch the words, however, content with focusing on his own task rather than eavesdropping.

"Could be worse."
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The elderly matriarch felt that she would be the best of use down by the water, using a tool to help rather than her own worn-out limbs and dwindling strength. Her cool gaze landed first on her inky son, his head cocked to the side confusion clear on his face before the words left his maw. A muffled chuckle made its way past the mineral cradled within her salt and pepper jaws. Had she never shown him this trick before?

Aleister was quick to understand her plan, motioning over to where she should drop her prize. This she was grateful for, as the weight was becoming noticeable. She moved over to where he had shown her, positioning her head so that her maw was over weak spot. Lifting her head as high as she could, the ebony she wolf swung her maw downwards, releasing the rock from its toothy prison and sent it plunging into the ice. A thundering crack echoed through the cove as earth met water, sending the frigid liquid flying in every direction. Getting splashed was inevitable but Moonshadow's skin tensed when tiny droplets made it past her fluffy winter coat. She shook out the water as a reflex before looking to Nash and Al. A wide smile pulled at her inky lips as she spoke "Well, it isn't much but, better than nothin'.". She moved to then to start making the hole in the ice bigger so that they all could easily access water and limit the chances of it refreezing over.

Word Count: 256
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash could hear the conversation between Chan and Oksana along the trail, but his focus was primarily on what his mother was doing. Why was she carrying a rock out onto the ice? She did know it was a rock and not something else, right? She seemed amused by his confusion, however, eyes bright as ever. Al clearly understood what was happening, as he quickly directed her to where they'd been digging. Nash realized what was happening and quickly removed his paws from the impact zone. The last thing he needed was to get his toes squashed by a rock.

That, and he didn't want to fall through the ice hole if he could avoid it.

His mother's trick was a success; water splashed up from the icy sheet, spraying them with fine droplets of cold liquid. Nash's ears dropped back and his nose wrinkled against the chill, but he shook it off. "I've never seen that trick before," he commented even as he moved forward to help widen the spot.