(See All?) Announcements
703 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

i'm the queen of the castle — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 18 posts.
Inactive Pup Pup
Augustin Gerau
Watching Adonya circle around them and tainting them caused Auggie to forget his stone for the time being. All he wanted was for the mean one to go away and leave him and Apple alone. She nuzzled his sister's cheek hoping that would help her to feel a little better at least. Though as the sky continued to flash and rumble it wasn't exactly helping him feel confident that it wasn't dangerous. "Not fun," he told the older girl, "Leave alone." That was the best that he could do and frankly is didn't sound very asserting.

Auggie really didn't like that she was making fun of them and trying to scare them. She let out a little puppy growl ready to show her just what he thought of Adonya's games. It wasn't fair that she was bigger then them and could do things like this. That she pushed them around.

He didn't get the chance to show her because another voice broke into the scene. It was Marrah eho hr hoped had come to save them from the wicked girl. "Male her go away," he said to Marrah.
Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

Marrah really wished that she had not gotten involved as she received immediate sass and begging for one of the siblings to go away. Annoyed at getting talked back to she quipped back quickly, ”Because the skywalkers are mad and they’re taking it out on us. And if you’re not careful the clouds will reach all the way to the ground, destroy our home and take you up into the sky forever.” Before she could get any further chatter she added confidently, ”I’ve seen it, last fall.” She had been barely more than a pup herself that time.

Looking over at the others, reminded of her disdain for the children who had suckled at her aunt alongside these children. Sniffing she sighed, ”Well, come on Apolline and Augustin. I’ll take you to the den where I go when there’s storms and since Adonya’s not scared she can stay here alone.” The she turned and began to leave, fully expecting at least two of the kids to follow her. Or maybe they wouldn’t, either way, she was going.

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard

FADE
(This post was last modified: Jan 28, 2023, 09:39 PM by Marrah.)