a silent monarch on the wall — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 124 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Seri Donata
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
Seri Donata
and dreaming when they're gone

The question had caught him off guard… was he mad about it? He considered it for a second but he shook his head. “I… don’t think I am? I’ve just got a lot of questions, I guess.” He admitted with a frown on his features. He really didn’t know how he was supposed to feel. He was confused more than anything. He was confused as to what a dad was actually supposed to be… it seemed like Eros and his dad fought a bit, or at least from his limited interaction that was what it had seemed like. Were dads and sons supposed to fight? What even was a dad?

“What even is a dad supposed to be? And why is my mom so angry that you’re my dad?” He asked again with a frown on his features as he started to ramble. “And why weren’t you around? Eros’ dad was there with his moms… and why do I only have one mom? Is it normal to have more than one mom? Is it normal to not have a dad growing up?” He was just so confused and it seemed like he could finally get answers to all of his burning questions.

[Image: zHxmDjA.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana was trying her best to help support and comfort her husband through this difficult conversation. She remained quiet at his side allowing the boy and his father to talk with one and other. She took note of Eros silence as well and thought maybe he was doing the same for his friend. She would have offered to take the boy back to the Cove with her and leave Lee and Seri to it but she didn't want to leave either of them when this was difficult. She felt relief when Seri said he wasn't mad. Confused and lots of questions was easier to figure out than mad.

Ahe listened as Seri explained what he was feeling and asked his questions. She felt for the boy in a way that she wasn't sure her husband or Eros could. She'd of course had Lach but he wasn't Lorcan and even ro this day she still harbored some anger toward the man who was her birth father. She wanted to blurt out about that in hopes it might somehow help the boy but she didn't, she remained quiet allowing Lee to answer his son's questions.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you