(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Bing

Confession — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella didn't want to believe that Camden had lied to her about the reason he'd come back. She wanted to believe that he had truly come back for her and that his feelings were genuine. Thatbhe wanted to see where things would go between them. It bugged her a little that Scully didn't seem to want to believe that Cam could have honorable intentions.

Still she listened to her brother as he gave a big reason that Cam may have returned. Her features became thoughtful as she considered his words.

Scully went on to explain furthering his reasoning. "What if your right?" She asked, "Why would he decieve me like that when the consequences if I find out could be really bad for him?" She didn't know what they would be of course but she couldn't imagine that she would handle such a lie very well.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully knew how badly this was likely to have gone if their roles had been reversed. He liked making his own mistakes, certainly preferred it to having others point out anything negative about his choices. It was easy to understand that maybe Avella felt the same way sometimes, but it wasn't enough to trump that stronger desire to safeguard her completely instead.

"Because he's cocky," he grumbled, then sighed.

"I hope you're right El, I just don't want you gettin' hurt. But you're right. If he does fuck up, we'll put him six feet under."

That was as good as a promise. Clearly, it already boiled his blood to just think about someone making Avella cry. For it to actually happen would likely make Scully act volcanically.
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella knew there were a lot of questions where Cam was concerned. She didn't know how to help Scully understand that she had to do this. She had to find out what would happen even if it did end up going badly. She didn't want to live with the question of what if it didn't go badly and there really was something between her and Camden.

"Yes he is," she agreed, "But that doesn't have to mean that he only has ill intentions."

Acella smiled at her brother, "I hope I'm right too but whether or not I get hurt I have to do this. I have to know Scully but I am really glad that I have you on my side." Avella did feel lucky to have a brother like Scully.