(See All?) Announcements
400 Users Online

I come bearing gifts — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 868 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
His mother stopped him, to ask that he fetch a leader to accept Kajika. His muscles locked and his eyes lost focus with the amount of emotional unrest he felt inside. Not a single word was uttered to address what the man had done wrong, to express that she had been hurt too, or to even speak up for Chan. Was he overreacting? Was it supposed to be okay for the man who had made him feel like shit for wanting to live his life, specifically about leaving his mother had just disappeared from their lives, letting them all believe he was dead for no good reason?

He would do as she asked, considering all the while pointedly not. After all, they surely had heard the howl and would get to him in their own time. Still, he passed @Nash and gave a terse "Kajika is waiting for you," before slipping away somewhere outside of the pack's territory so that he could be alone with his hurt.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 614 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash hadn't hurried. He was allowed to be busy sometimes, and he knew his mother and brother would likely be there to answer his godfather's call. It wasn't like he was leaving him stranded. They were far closer to Kajika than he was; he wanted to give them time and space to greet the returned man before he showed up and talked business.

To his surprise Chan passed him, speaking tersely before slipping away. What could have him so...

Ah. A guest. Nash glanced between his mother and the two at their borders. "Welcome home," he said to his godfather, and then to the girl, "and welcome to the Cove. It's getting cold; why don't we head in and talk over a meal?" With that he turned, jerking his head towards the lake and headed back towards the den. He'd go find his brother later.

Played by Grae who has 898 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

I am so sorry about the wait on this y'all! I didnt realize it was my turn DX <3

It seemed as if her sons ran across one another much quicker than she had anticipated. Nash arrived not long after Chan had left giving his godfather a much warmer welcome than his older brother had. The ebony woman understood why Chan felt the way he did and agreed with him to an extent as far as Kajika leaving without a word. Surely they wouldve understood why he had wanted to make one last trip to where he and Birtie had called home. But he should've given someone a heads up. Though that would be a conversation for another time. Moon nodded in agreement to Nash's statement about the time and gave Aylen another warm smile before getting to her feet. A strained huff came from the Eastfall woman as she stood and turned towards the heart of their home. "I can tell ya over some food love." She replied waiting for the young girl to follow. Her mercury orbs met the gaze of warm amber counterparts. Her feelings clear within them of how she felt. Though she would not outwardly show them now for the sake of Aylen. The conversation would be private between best friends.

Word Count: 197
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]