(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Bing, Google

a strong front — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 350 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

His idea was a good one, and it showed in the way her smile grew and she nodded. “Absolutely. I think that is a marvelous idea.” And of course there was the fact that it was local, but still exciting to see. “I think Matos in particular will be very excited about that.” Seeing where his father had grown up, with Nash being able to explain all the secret hiding spots and nooks and crannies were.

It would be an adventure. “I think we could talk to the pack about it when we introduce Eclypse… for now, though, we should both rest.” She would encourage as she ran her nose along his cheek once more. He was better, but there was still much left to go. “Welcome back.” To duty that was.

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

He was growing tired again... he wished he had his energy like before, boundless. He wished he hadn't gotten this strange illness. But he was bouncing back. Nash had confidence he would be able to take the children to the old territory soon. Just... not now.

He smiled, thinking about his son. Matos was so patient with his sisters, and the other children of the pack. Hopefully he wouldn't be too put-out by not getting to go with Leo. Hopefully this adventure would be good enough. Then Aquene offered her suggestion and Nash nodded in agreement. "I think that would be best. She's going to be an only puppy this year... I hope the rest of the pack steps up to make her feel at home." He knew he and his wife would certainly make sure their youngest child was loved.

At the mention of rest relief flooded Nash. He sighed and dropped his head to his paws, relaxing and nearly falling asleep on the spot, as if released by the permission. "I love you my darling," he said, leaning into her before allowing himself to drift off. Leading together... what a wonderful thought.

FADE