280 Users Online
Google

the empress — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Niamh
For @Rashina <3

There would not be many for Niamh to discuss this sudden news with, but there was one in particular. One who might very well smell the news. Yet her steps treaded lightly as she looked for Ra now. Not inclined to forgot about their own bond! No matter if she anticipated days filled with the company of Hagar.

She had made the bond of revival with Ra too.

I bring news. The warmth of her voice revealed no troubles. Not to her. I wish to tell you it first from my lips. Yet still she hesitated. She wondered if somehow the seer already knew! If a vision had come to her of a new union under the spring shawl!

(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2023, 04:20 AM by Niamh.)
adopt my brother!
[Image: dc2fbin-ebafc8dd-4a28-4007-a4d7-3b44f6408cfc.png]
note: mentions of fortune telling and magic are purely a belief system.
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
Ra is where she often settles, be it one tree or another of the many drooping willows. When the breeze came, it's long branches tickled on her backside and brought a quiver to her being.

A scent comes with the winds now and before Niamh speaks, Ra knows it to be her. And with news! It is not hard to tell what it might be. The mystic lifts her snowy chin, pearl eyes seeking, searching the woman's depths of her spirit. "You dance alone no longer. You've taken a man to your side. A man once chosen by another, but no more." Oh yes, but it was not just dancing, was it? "Tell me all of what has become of you and this man."
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
" 
Inactive No Rank
Niamh
Oh that sly seer!

Niamh had held faith and Ra had proved to see these things! It mattered not if it drifted in the breeze or came in a vision. Niamh believed her to be all knowing in these things and that was what mattered.

Faith mattered.

"We have picked one another. He wished for children and I warned him they were a lifetime, not some season fling!" A smile warmed her voice around them. "I do not question the quickness of unions. I only see that there is strength in them if both bodies will it."

She imagined there needed to be no actual name spoken for them to both know who He was!
adopt my brother!
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
And it was true, such a thing, that Ra could have put two and two together just as any other might. The way in which Niamh had mentioned Hagar in their first meeting. The scent of her coming to heat and the change of it now. The way her paws stepped light and with a happy pep. If Ra did not have visions gifted by the gods, she was at the very least a very observant being.

"Some wolves need time to form relationships slowly, carefully. Then," She says with a toothy smile, head tipping up into the other's direction, pastel colored eyes seeking somewhere beyond. "Like us, there are others that just know". Niamh had made her path and Ra knew she would not question it now. She had faith.

Faith meant the survival of wolves like Niamh and Ra. It boistered their spirits, gave them hope, a reason to push onward. It was everything.

"Come, let me touch you. Let me feel the beginnings of new life within you so that I may bless it." She urged the woman to draw nearer.
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
" 
Inactive No Rank
Niamh
Her cheeks burned and it twisted her features into a doggish grin. How good it was to have another like her. Another built from the foundations of faith that they stood upon, even if they sunk like stones. Such was the way of mystics, witches and such kind.

Had it been any other, she would have bared an ugliness at the request.

Ra was like a blood connection in this place though. A woman she could share many things with and a woman she bound herself tightly to.

There would be no doubt as she crawled closer, then dropped and softly rolled on her back. An underside exposed fully now without a lick of shame to her. Some might find it odd if they crossed by, but this moment was for them. A moment to give blessings over the life that bloomed in her womb.

And it was best to bless at the source, no?

"Here," Softly, with all the care in the world, she reached with a foreleg to tap against her stomach. "I dream of a bounty each night. Of wild winds and warm sun."
adopt my brother!
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
There is no objection, despite the little time they had known one another. It was their deep spirits and devout roots which tangled within one another now. Bound. To pull one another apart would to rip pieces of them from one another. Ra felt, as Niamh laid down onto her back in front of Ra, that she must stay in these lands for a little longer, even if she dreamt of the forests and coasts of Torbine. Naimh had nourished her spirit where her brother Clouse had nourished her body. She could not turn back just yet.

"I believe your courtship has taken root already." The pair would dance closely together day in and night for a time, but Ra felt the deed was already done, as far as pregnancy went. "I feel the strength in its seed." She says so as she brushes her muzzle over the soft furs of the woman's belly and her front paws pressing at Naimh's side over her ribs.

Ra is still a moment then, murmurs over her lips as she whispers prayers to the gods, to the good spirits and specifically the name of Moon Mother. Lifting her head then, "I will be a busy woman again in collecting herbs for you through these months." It was good to be needed and of use once again. Naimh kept her promise to restore her.
(This post was last modified: May 22, 2023, 04:15 PM by Rashina.)
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
" 
Inactive No Rank
Niamh
Her cheeks flushed, hot and bright, beneath her fur.

It was the best fortune she could have hoped to hear. That indeed the seeds had been planted, that she might bare something wonderful come the warmer days. There was the soft sting of tears at her eyes. Only out of joy and relief, though! Ra had told her all she had wished to hear in such a simple string of words.

The prayer over her womb does not fall on deaf ears, and she laid contently beneath it. Niamh would not shun any blessings from any worshiper or deity in the weeks to come.

Back onto her stomach she rolled.

"I would have no other care for me but you!" She beamed softly and her tail carefully tapped against the earth. "Maybe I will even learn some of your trade through your care! If you wish to have patient and pupil." Her laugh came out warm but emotional.
adopt my brother!
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
For a woman who longed for children, hearing that she would have them was great news. Even better still, that they would be healthy. No ailments, no deformity, no stillborn. Rashina was certain.

When Niamh flipped from back to belly and speaks, Ra is smiling deeply, her tail waving along the dirt and grass behind her. It was wonderful to hear that the new mother would trust her so, and that she wished to learn, too.

"Well, you will be mostly confined to your quarters for a while, you will have much time to learn when you are not resting!" She spoke with a laughter. Their future was bright. Ra wished she had been here for the birth of her cousins and perhaps her and @Avella could have shared such a connection.
(This post was last modified: May 22, 2023, 04:23 PM by Rashina.)
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
" 
Inactive No Rank
Niamh

It was good and nice to have this bond in her new chapter of life. How badly she would need it! A circle of women had been vital at home and it remained no less important to her now.

Thank you, While her voice was no less bright, it was tender now. Warmed by the companionship she found in Ra. Its value could not, would not, be weighed in material things! For it was her heart and spirit that grew from it all.

I will help you find things until I am too round to do so! She laughed as she rounded humor back in the moment. Content to spend some time with the pale priestess.

(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2023, 09:27 PM by Niamh.)
adopt my brother!
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
Ra laughs. "Now the Willow wolves will have two slow moving women to feed!" Niamh would be mother to the pack. Ra would be wet-nurse and healer. Both as spiritual mystics of the land. Their hunters were growing, Avella's three pups having been forced to learn quickly but had learned much because of it. The land was turning around, she hoped...
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
"