(See All?) Announcements
547 Users Online
Bing, Google

We'd rather be six feet under than be lonely — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella was very curious as to what had happened that Ruka had left them. While she struggled with the idea of allowing someone back with them who'd already left once she wondered if maybe that had been too strict. That maybe she had to accept that wolves would come and go and that there were circumstances that would take them away only to bring them back to the Ridge.

Her focus was on Kaeruka when she caught the chocolate coat of Hagar out of the corner of her eye. She tried not to allow the discomfort and hurt she felt at the way he was with Niamh. Instead she shoved it down so that she could hear what Ruka was saying.

The Archer woman took the other woman's words into consideration. The drought had been hard on all of them. She knew the Ridge wasn't positioned in a place that was plentiful with water so getting it had been difficult. The fact that Kaeruka had disappeared while searching for food for the pack was an important detail but it was what the other woman said last that had enough impact on the masked woman for her to reconsider her previous statement when she'd first accepted Ruka all those months ago.

Avella stepped forward and brushed her muzzle against Ruka's cheek. A way to show that she was forgiven. "I know what I said when you first came to my borders with Scully looking for a home. If you had returned months ago I wouldn't have accepted you back. Things have changed, I've changed and I am willing to accept you back into our group." She explained offering a smile at the end of her words. She hoped that maybe this could be a new start for them as their numbers seemed to grow.

However, there was a part of the Archer woman who didn't want to get her hopes up. She wasn't sure she could take being disappointed again.
Played by Sunshine who has 59 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Kaeruka
Time seemed to tick by slowly, possibly even slower than that of a snail's pace as the tawny woman stood silently before them. Ruka had pleaded her case and hopefully one strong enough to sway the masked woman towards making an exception to some of the rules she had laid out those months ago when she first arrived on their doorstep alongside Scully. All that was left to be done now was wait. To wait and hear whatever verdict Avella had dubbed necessary after listening to what the tawny woman had to say.

Finally, it would seem a verdict had indeed been made as pear hued eyes watched the pale coated woman usher herself forward before gracing her cheek with a gentle brush from her muzzle to signify not only the gift of forgiveness, but that of the Ridges unique identifying scent. Relief and bewilderment immediately washed over Ruka, a rounded ear listening closely to the words that Avella spoke. Internally Ruka was grateful things had changed for it allowed her a second chance to stake a claim in calling this place home and she would make damn sure her gratefulness was never doubted.

"Thank you." She spoke softly, a warm smile settling over her inky lips as her tail picked up momentum at her rear to express the genuine glee that flooded her now.