(See All?) Announcements
641 Users Online
Google, Bing, Moonshadow

Many meetings — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Diantha bounded off, quick to obey her leader, and Tulip herself fell into place as well. Her small form leaned against Nash's weighed so little; Nash almost wondered if he could simply lay her across his back and carry her, awkward as it may be. He glanced at his wife. She certainly had her work cut out for her with this one, but if the waif of a woman was dear to his mother then... he would help however he could.

She continued to mutter nonsense as they walked. Nash didn't speak, content to focus on getting her there safely.

EXIT

Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

As Diantha bound off ahead of them, she fell in alongside the woman to offer support to her, helping her move throughout the sometimes precarious terrain of the Cove. There were disadvantages to their location in the mountains and the rugged nature of it all was certainly one of them. She let out a soft huff as she glanced to Nash, offering him a comforting smile. All would be okay. She was likely too heavy for one of them to carry alone but together they could support her to the medicinal den where Aquene could begin to treat.

She would offer soft murmurs as they went, encouraging the woman, calling her brave for her actions… anything to help lift her spirits though it did not appear as if the woman was truly hearing her. She would need to speak to Moonshadow once she had done the initial assessment to find out who this woman was to her.

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Grae who has 890 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Relief for one of the many mysteries this life has given the Eastfall matriarch flowed over her. Tulip had disappeared years ago without a trace. Only blood and fur remained amongst foreign scents near their old border. The pack searched for what seemed to be forever for the then girl without avail. One of their own - Solas - going as far as leaving all together to find her. Moon never learned what had become of them and had hoped with all her heart they were safe. And now - by the grace of the universe - she had made her way back to her. Though she didnt give birth to her, Moon loved her like she was her own daughter. Tears pooled in her mercury eyes as she clenched them shut embracing the magpied woman. A silver dusted ear flicked in response to the words of her other nonbiological daughter, finally opening her eyes to take in the sight of Tulip. Her gaze moved over her with concern and silently agreed with Aquene. She They needed to get back to the den.

The elderly mother looked to her son and nodded in agreement to support the frail woman. Moving to Tulip's other side she hummed softly to try and coax her up. "Come on darlin', we're gonna get ya inside." She said gently as they began their walk to the den. Tulip then pulled away stating she lost Solas and seemed to be looking for him. The greying woman's heart lurched. Had he found her? Or had she been looking for him all these years. "shhh love its alright" Moonshadow coaxed once more with a gentle nudge to her shoulder. Once they got her out of the smoke and rested she would try to get to the bottom of what had happened. Until then her health was her primary concern.

-EXIT MOON -

Word Count: 307
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]