(See All?) Announcements
625 Users Online
Bing, Google, Lillia, Adora

ease my heavy heart — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer
Set immediately after the pack meeting, with time to allow any other wolves who needed to talk to Nash first time to talk before she approaches.

Aquene waited patiently at a distance for everyone to clear out, admiring her husband as she waited. Once everyone had cleared out, she made her approach, offering a gentle nuzzle to his neck. “I have a few things we need to discuss, darling.” She posed to him gently, motioning with her head to move them further from the den so Magg did not risk overhearing, taking a few steps to follow the very direction she had motioned towards.

“We should look for more healers… if not someone within the pack I can train then someone outside the pack we can recruit… it’s going to take time for her to heal, and more paws would be beneficial. Eclypse is great, but she is young… and she’s been more distant since Magg returned. I plan to talk to her about it, but it is a lot for me to manage by myself right now.” She offered to him, though it was not the only thing she wished to discuss, it would be the first.

Aquene Slayer