(See All?) Announcements
532 Users Online
Jadon, Bing, Google

questions and answers? — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
If Finley didn’t know where to find him based on those simple directions, he would be fairly certain that there wasn’t much left to be salvaged. But he’d know for certain soon, one way or the other.

The kid, too, still looked troubled, though she still graciously agreed to take his message back to her. ”Thank you,” Jet murmured, bowing his head and flashing her a small smile. Hopefully it’d help ease some of her troubles. She posed another inquiry though, which the dark one had to contemplate on for a moment. Another message…?

”Don’t tell anyone other than Finley. And… yes,” he answered after a moment, though there was a note of hesitation to it. However, he certainly didn’t want Atara catching wind of his presence and wondering why he was delaying in coming back. Didn’t want to hurt her if he decided not to stay…

”I think I’d rather see her where we won’t have an audience.” Just in case.
Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
Archive here or fade with yours?
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine would offer a cautious dip of her head as he said not to tell anyone other than Finley. It was such a strange reaction to her, but she supposed she would have to leave it up to her leader to decide how she wanted to proceed. Perhaps Nadine ought to recommend she take a guardian with her, just in case… someone to watch over her if she decided to meet this man to the North. Without knowing Jethro from before, there was no way for her to verify his identity… and it still didn’t make much sense to her.

I think I’d rather see her where we won’t have an audience. Though not intended, the words were slightly chilling. What if this man was lying about his identity?

“I shall pass along the message.” She would state, her sense of formality returning for the moment as she turned to make her leave, a new mission in mind. Ensure that the message was delivered and talk it over with Finley. In her mind, it was the perfect way to begin to prove herself a diplomat.

Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
She agreed to his requests with a small nod, and for Jet, that was good enough. He hadn’t the faintest idea of how his words could come across as concerning or potentially malicious. Had he known, he might’ve attempted to explain further or use a bit more tact. The dark man knew his own heart though, and that he’d never do anything to harm Finley. At least not physically. How they’d come out of it emotionally was a different subject.

As it was though, the younger wolf turned about to deliver the message without protesting. He was content to leave it at that, and turned as well to begin quickly heading away from the lake. Jet wanted to be there when she arrived. Didn’t want to keep her waiting.

--i'll fade here. Thank you for writing with me (: