(See All?) Announcements
536 Users Online
Google, Bing

new ends — Coho Pool 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Mika
Well, that hurt. Mika groaned, flat on their belly on the ice, and reoriented themself. It had certainly not been an attack - rather a poorly-placed sprint, - but it wasn’t surprising that the pup had taken it as such, especially with how hostile she’d been initially.

Bitch!

“My bad!” they said immediately, lowering their body apologetically and wincing. “Sorry, sorry. I didn’t mean t’ do that.” They peeked up with their eyes narrowed in a sympathetic wince. “I didn’t hurt ya, did I?”

This was supposed to be a fun game, after all. They didn’t mean to hurt the poor kid.
Played by Tasha who has 65 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater Pup
Torianna Valle
It's time to strap our boots on
Conquest
This is a perfect day to die

They were apologizing, lowering themselves and normally that might have been enough to sate Torianna in her need for dominance over others… but the fact that she’d been caused pain by this stranger? That wasn’t quite something she had been used to. She’d never really been harmed… that is.

“Yeah, it is your bad.” She emphasized with another hiss as she began to stalk forward, a near sadistic-laugh escaping as the stranger spoke of hurting her. “As if you could hurt me.” She scolded, nearly spitting with the vitriol in her voice. “Get out of here. Scram. I won’t repeat myself again.” A second warning… a third would be met with physical violence.

[Image: EMlxZQq.png]
Played by Van who has 54 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Mika
Mika had been pushing themself the first time, when they’d been warned. A second time was more than enough for them. This kid wasn’t necessarily scary, but Mika had no interest in fighting anyone at all - much less someone so young.

“Alright, alright. I’ll get outta your way,” they told her, getting to their feet and making their way back across the ice. “Y’did win after all.” Those were the terms they’d agreed on.

Weirdly enough, Mika found themself wanting to go back to the mountains.

Mika’s exit unless stopped <3
Played by Tasha who has 65 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater Pup
Torianna Valle
It's time to strap our boots on
Conquest
This is a perfect day to die

Tori watched as the loner scampered off, feeling successful as she laid claim over the pond and scared off a more adult wolf in the process. Yes, that was certainly something she quite enjoyed. She, in fact, felt as though she could get used to the feeling of pride that pumped in her chest. It was not until the stranger disappeared that she surveyed her kingdom and with it…

She felt a sense of disappointment.

She had been hoping for better, but she supposed it was a good place for her to start. She could work with this and continue to move forward. She turned, intent to survey the land and mark it her own before she’d return to the Backwater content.

Fade

[Image: EMlxZQq.png]