(See All?) Announcements
615 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla

Hear Me Out! — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">Silence was greeted with his words and he patiently stood there, his green eyes taking in his leader and equal. They both seemed to be thinking about something deeply, but he did not know what was going through the two’s minds. His butt was planted firmly on the ground and is ears twitched as Athena’s words reached his ears. Where was his sister? What did it matter to her? Of course, Ash wasn’t going to say that to Athena and he was going to answer truthfully, he just didn’t want his sister to get hurt anymore, or at least, that is what he thought he wanted.

He was soon clearing his throat and answering her leader, "Last I heard she was in Copper Rock Creek. Don‘t know if she is there now but she is highly loyal, so I‘m guessing that is where you are going to find her." His eyes gleamed in truth, but his heart pumped furiously in his chest. She had saved Treena from getting injured and she had a large heart, he didn’t truly understand why his father hated her. He understood his words when he had been younger, but it was not Nina who had been horrid. . .had it just been his father playing tricks on him?
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille's head felt stuffy as she remained seated. The gentle nudge of her leader brought her back to her senses, and, with a sigh, she rose back up to her creamy paws. Smooth chocolate eyes locked on to Ash as he spoke. After he ended his last sentence, a silence hung in the air, and Chantille cleared her throat. "Ash, I apologize for putting you on the spot." She peered at Athena and her fiery eyes before continuing "I thought it was important for Athena to know- I did not know of the history behind your actions. Though I, for one, would never be capable of attacking my own blood..."

Her voice almost sounded scolding- something that rarely came out of the tolerant woman. She bit her tongue now, wrinkling her nose before having to look away. Taking a deep breath in through her nostrils, Chantille returned her gaze to the new Poisoned man. Keep yourself calm. This is not who you are. You are very tolerant... this wolf means no harm...
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her question was answered swiftly by Ash. She already knew the woman was apart of Copper Rock Creek, but she wasn't for sure if she was still there. However, from what Ash knows, she's still there. Good, she knew where Secluded Spring was and it should be easy enough to find the woman. The mountains would serve as an easy passage, but that might be a little too dangerous going to far towards Swift River and going through there alone for a few days. She's done it plenty of times, but this time would be different.

"I will be back in a few days." She said, glancing at Ash, "Ask Ava to take care of Bella while I'm gone." Without another glance back to the little group, she was off towards the right side of Riddle Heights. If she took the woods, she might get there quicker and safer. The graceful Leader was off to meet with her adversary.

Alright, I will start another thread in Drooping Willows, so you guys can post one more time and archive(: I'll post, then Chantille will post after in the new thread
(This post was last modified: Aug 13, 2012, 02:51 AM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; text-align:justify;">His ears twitched at the words that followed throughout Chantille. His green eyes drinking her in before he spoke to her, his voice carefree, "No need to apologize, Miss Chantille. I probably would have done the same. . .I do suppose father had been wrong about Nina." His eyes then traveled back to Athena his brown ears twitching as she spoke. Curiosity ranged through him as his eyes took in the white leader. How odd. . .but with a quick dip of his head to her words, he watched her retreating form.

His head then turned back towards Chantille a nod of respect to her as well, "I do hope that we will get along well." And with those words his back turned away and he headed back towards the border. It was time to finish his patrol with the border. It wasn’t as if they would mark themselves. With a satisfied snort with how things went, his pace increased. . . Hopefully, things would get better in Poison Path.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille listened to Ash's words as Athena paced away from him. Her lips were pursed, yet her chocolate eyes remained calm. A wave of relief attempted to flood itself over her body, but she would not allow it. Feeling her muscles tense again, she forced a nod to the mottled wolf, closing her eyes briefly before turning away. She did not speak another word, for the nod was enough. She needed to calm down... she was never like this.

With her tail down and swaying, she looked toward Ash's emerald gaze once more till the wolf himself turned to return to the pack borders. With a light sigh, Chantille turned to the side to return to scaling the rocks upon the mountains. She would do a short patrol before retreating back to the den site. It was necessary for her to gather her thoughts and return to her normal self....