(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis, Finley, Jadon

Look to the Sky — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Finn frowned as the silvery female seemed to spin through several emotions within the few minutes she took to tell her story. "I'm sorry..." Finn almost whispered, her ears flattening against her head. Goodness. Finn felt terrible, but tried her best not to get too upset. It seemed that ever since she was attacked, she was more prone to becoming emotionally unstable. She was working on that, though.

She shook her coat out as well. "I hope for your sakes he's around here somewhere. I've personally never been face-to-face with a bear, but I have with a cougar." Her mind flashed back to her old pack... Buffalo Clan. She shivered at the vision of the ferocious feline. The one that had blood lust for the pack's month old pups. Closing her eyes, she sighed before reopening them and gazing softly at Narimé. "That's something I hope never happens again...."

This wasn't about her. Finn decided to keep her mouth shut about herself now and just focus on Narimé and her issue. "Do you need help looking for him? I can help you if you'd like."
(This post was last modified: Jun 26, 2012, 05:38 PM by Finn.)
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé watched quietly listening intently the whole while.
She was surprised the female actually asked if she could help.
So far none of the other wolves the yearling had spoken to
had actually asked if they could help.
maybe because most of them were all in packs, but still.. She
looked at the female, Finn and found a warmth rise in her heart. This was a
good wolf. For sure she was.Narimé knew it now. But was it okay for her to help?

Narimé shook her head. She didn't know if she could ask so much of Finn. To
help her. Besides what would happen when Elettra called? She would have to leave Finn
wherever they were. She couldn't bring Finn with her to Elettra. Narimé was fairly sure
the noble female wouldn't like it if she brough Finn along. What am I supposed to do?

"Umm.. well, you could help me if you wanted but. You have to know that I was asked to join
a pack recently. A..and I said yes. But my alpha had to find the other memberrs before she
could set up borders. So she's gonna call for me any day now. When that happens
I'm probably gonna have to leave you." She lowered her head and watched Finn's reaction.
Would she still want to hel her out? Or would she hate Narimé for keeping her new family
a secret? Wasn't she supposed to do that? Keep the pack a secret from others?
But it's okay if loners know right? Cause then maybe they could join us. The yearling
tried to keep that in mind. If loners knew it was okay.

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Finn listened as Narimé pretty much told her no. She felt like a pup as her heart sank. Swallowing a knot in her throat, she nodded. "I...understand. I don't want to slow you down, Narimé." She grew quiet now, brown eyes wane in the moonlight, she looked at her white paws. She felt so small... well, she was small. The silvery wolf before her was a bit bigger than her. It was embarrassing. Lifting her head back up, her face was neutral.

"Well, I suppose I should leave you to your pack. I've got....more venturing around to do." Well, yeah....what she was saying was the truth. Sort of. She didn't have to venture around, but she chose to. Social interaction was no necessity to her anymore, but it was enjoyed from time to time. Finn was unsure of joining another pack ever again, but perhaps it was in her cards to try again.
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé immediately felt bad. When Finn seemed down she tried to smile
and keep her head up. What am I supposed to say!
"Don't be so down! My alpha is very noble! I'm sure she would allow you to join.
You just have to meet with her first then you'll see." She smiled again bouncing from
side to side. But I don't know where Elettra is right now. So I can't
just show her the way.
She stopped her bouncing and thought for a second.
"If you ever want to join us, you should travel near Drooping Willows. Okay?" She
stood stiffly and held her head higher with pride. Then smiled down to Finn and winked.

"And if you ever do join I'll be sure to cheer you up every day." She lowered her head
again smiling plus wagging her tail. I'm sure she would like it there. But it's her choice...
Narimé looked down. It was Finns choice wherever she went.

So sorry for the tiny post! :(

Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
My muse is dying... gonna wrap this up! Reply if you'd like :)

Well, there it was again. That feeling. She wanted to run. Finn wished the shooting star would have come down to earth and blown her away. Closing her eyes for a moment, she shifted her body in an ectopic way before rising to her feet. With her chocolate eyes now opening and looking to Narimé, she spoke "Thank you for the offer, Narimé, but I must....decline for now..." She bit her lower lip, attempting to stop it from quivering. Pull yourself together, fool!

She turned her head away for about ten seconds to regain her composure. Cursing softly at her mixed emotions, Finn returned her gaze to the young woman. "I need to get my life back in order." That's all you had to say. That wasn't that hard, now, was it? With almost a scowl upon her face, she turned away from the Willow Ridge wolf. Her fur was smooth against her neck, but on the inside, it felt like all her furs should be standing on edge. She was a bit aggravated... not at Narimé, no, but at herself. She was acting in such a pathetic way. Turning her head slightly, her left eye peered at Narimé "It...was nice meeting you...I hope we....meet...again..." With this broken sentence, she began to pad forth, small white paws to lead her to some other place, probably to run into some other wolf....