(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Google, Bing

New Faces... — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
When the boy questioned, her lips formed into a tight line, though she nodded with her response, believing he was not questioning her inability to help him, but just curious in his youth what might happen should he chew up and swallow all of this bark. "Surely the same that would happen to any wolf ingesting bark off a tree, a tummy ache surely, lest you have yourself a truly hardy stomach." It was more of a guess then a sure answer, for she had never personally known a wolf to frequently dine of bark off of a tree, no matter what kind it may be. "These are for you as well to eat when your up to it. They will help further with easing your repository problems." She speaks as she nudges the leaves off the juniper branch after delicately plunking them off. After all was said and done, she settled down into a sit, her attention shifting between Kegan and Koda. "That is all we were able to find on such quick notice." After all, she had no stock of herbs in a den anywhere, now that she was a rogue and should she still have, she was far from any place she would have ever considered 'home'.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Koda listened carefully to the questions and answers between patient and healer. Honestly, he had no idea how he would come along as a healer, but at least he could tuck away some useful knowledge in the back of his brain. He was pleased to see that young Kegan seemed to be feeling better already. It amazed him for on the rare occasion that he took ill while he'd been a loner, it took days to shake the symptoms. He gave a nod to Elettra's response which seemed based more on common sense rather that first hand knowledge.

When she sat and looked between him and the young man, the lull was comfortable and expectant at the same time. The patient had been treated and was responding, but he was unsure of the next step to the unexpected development between himself and Lady Elettra. <i>What now? Did he stay with her or did they part ways for the time being?</i> he wondered. He gave himself an internal shrug... he would follow her lead. Settling with this thought he gave Kegan another friendly smile for the lad had other plans and looked expectantly to the dark woman.

<b>"What next?"</b> he asked, indicating that she should direct his next actions. As he spoke it, he realized that the question could be taken two ways. One, for the next medical step or for what she expected of him now that he had agreed to join her still forming pack. He decided to leave the interpretation up to her.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Smeh who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kegan Richie
<i>"What Next?"</i> Koda had asked, though Kegan surely didn't know what would happen next. <b>"Anybody want to go hunting?"</b> Kegan wasn't to peckish, but wanted to do at least do something. Kegan wasn't the lad to be lying around lazily.
To be honest, Kegan wanted to stay with Koda and Elettra. But sadly, had already made plans, well, at least if Kegan got kicked out of his maybe soon to be pack, there would be another place to join.

He was happy for Koda, and Elettra. But Kegan was bored, and wanted to hunt.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"If he was more ill, or injured, I would have him stay at my infirmary for observation." She pauses for but a moment and then, "However, that is not the case." Though a cold was a tough virus that could only be masked and had to work its way out on its own, it wasn't a life or death situation and far from it. Besides, she knew little of this wolf to be taking him to her den- that is, if she even had a den. What was once her den was beyond the boarders of Grizzly Hollow territory and as of now, as a loner, she held nothing to call her own besides her own mass of blood and bones.
Directing her attention to Kegan's question, she pulls a frown. Much time already she had spent with them and though she didn't mind, having gained a member out of this, her plans had been pushed back father then she would have enjoyed. "Im sorry- but I must be going now." She passes a glance to Koda then, and back to Kegan briefly. If Koda was to stay, she had no quarrel with it. He had no duties to her as of yet. And so, with a farewell dipping of her muzzle, the lady was off.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Koda was glad that the young man was already on the way to recovery and Elettra deemed him as well as he could be until his own body completed the healing. Then, with a brief apology, she excused herself from them and was on her way with an air of mystery. Well, that answered both of his questions in one. No more treatment for now, and he was to live his own life until she summoned him. The time was not yet right. A small part of him was disappointed, but all would come in due time. It seemed that he now had something to look forward to and much to think on.

He gave young Kegan a friendly smile and bade him goodbye as well. "I hope that we meet again, young sir, and with you in much better health!" he finished with a grin. Then he looked around him, picking a direction at random- for that was the way of a loner- and reluctantly left the area where he'd met his first real friend in the area and apparently his future leadess. It had been quite a day for meeting new faces!

(And Kegan for the grand finale! ^~^)
(This post was last modified: Jul 07, 2012, 06:21 PM by Koda.)

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Smeh who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kegan Richie
A bit of Kegan was sad, but also pleased that he had met two new, delightful wolves. The boy nodded goodbye to Elettra, with a thanks for what she had done for himself. But Koda was also his first real friend.<b>"Yes, Koda, I also do so hope we meet again, Best of luck!"</b> The boy shouted cheerfully with a smile, and watched Koda wander off.

As for himself, Kegan had decided to hunt by himself, even though it was going to be a lot less fun, the boy was a now really a bit peckish. He wished the best for the two wolves he had met today. Kegan did have to agree, what a great day for meeting some wonderful face.