(See All?) Announcements
635 Users Online
Google, Bing, Miriam

Hiccup — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé watched Sibyl and wondered why she stopped mid-sentence. The yearling figured that maybe the pack wolf didn't want to speak about her pack. <i>Is she not allowed to speak about her pack?</i> Narimé was a bit confused but didn't ask more about the subject. At least she knew the name of the pack. Grizzly Hollow. The silvery female shivvered at the name. The name for a bear shouldn't be the name of a pack. No she didn't like the name of this pack. But at least one of its members seemed fair and kind enough.
<br><br>
Then all of the sudden the female told Narimé that she had to leave. Narimé cocked her head curiously as Sibyl spoke her short good bye and promptly left the area. She seemed to be headed back into the territory. Narimé hoped she wouldn't get into trouble with her packmates for being out so long.
"I guess it'sbye then.." She spoke soflty since Sibyl had already left. Then the young female sniffed the few bones of her old catch and started grooming herself. After a few minutes passed she looked to the sky. <i>I have to go back to Drooping Willows now I guess.</i> She sighed as she stood up and began trotted slowly away from Grizzly Hollow terrirory and back towards her own family.

OOC: Its okay I was beginning to end it anyway in that last post. :D