(See All?) Announcements
472 Users Online
Bing, Google

Forever Alone Until I met You...... — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"So kind," she barked, "But I'm the age of six." <i>What a handsome, charming lad. He's definitely a wise agemate. Many experiences among him. Reminds me of my brother Shade. Not very scherzando for sure.</i> "I'm fine though." she insisted when he realized that she was hiding her injury. <i>What if it's NOT fine?</i> She forced the question out of her mind into her thoughts. The thought swirled around her head like a raging tornado on a hot, humid, rainy day. <i>Well, if it's not then I'll see you soon mother, and Shade, and Father. I hope it doesn't come to that. I hope I make you proud.</i> "I really am, it's just the slightest twist, It's happened before, I'll live with it." she lied, she was good at lying.

<i>Father, send me a sign, will I die? Should I continue or should I get help from this wolf?</i> she asked, knowing there would be no response, she thought to herself. <i>I'll live, no help needed, it will make me look weak. It'll make me a scared, weak lone wolf. A coward. How can I be a coward, simple, I'm not, so I don't need help from a wolf I just met, a wolf I barely know. Even if his intentions are good, I don't need them.</i>

Shadowstorm sat down, "All I need is some rest." she muttered to herself, partially knowing it wasn't true. She needed help, but she couldn't admit it to herself. She couldn't admit she was weak to herself.
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko nodded as she told him of the slight injury. He hoped
that she was right and that she would be fine living with it like that for a while.
I just hope she'll find someone who can actually help her soon. I'm not a healer...
He shrugged his shoulders and watched her while she seemed lost in thought.

"If you want miss you can make me leave. It seems you might want to be alone." He
gave her the opportunity to tell him off. He didn't want to bother her after all.
At least she took the compliment nicely. He smiled at himself. I've still got my
old charm!
He puffed his chest out feeling proud of himself and very slightly
protective of the elder female. He didn't want to leave her alone as she was, but
if it was her wish to be alone he would respect that.

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
“I don't really have anywhere else to be, but then again, as a lone wolf, prey must be caught by ones self. It's not a life of easy prey you know.” she said, <i>I don't want to leave, but I'm afraid I have too! Why do I feel this way? Is this the feeling of friends, we just met. He seems worried about my injury, but I'll be fine. I must leave before he insists I stay.</i> “I'm afraid I must continue with my travels, maybe we will meet again some time. I never know where my paws will wander off to. Until a possible next time.” She bowed her head a bit in good-bye and started to walk away, her injury giving her the ever so slightest limp.

<i>Snap out of it Shadowstorm, stop limping, you'll scare the prey away, that would not be good. That would be a death sentence right there. Have I just sentenced myself to death?</i> She wondered, her weary paws continuing forward. <i>Don't look back, don't look back, he can't help you.</i> She insisted herself. Using all her will power to keep going forward, never looking back for an instant, no matter how much she wanted to. <i>Father, is this the right thing to do? You always said that sometimes, it's better to have company on your travels if you're hurt, but he is of a pack.</i> She pleaded, knowing, that she would never hear an answer. <i>Oh why are you doing this to me father?</i>
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko was sad to see her go, but he knew they would have to part ways
at some point anyway. He sighed heavily and dipped his head in farewell.
I will be praying for you to stay safe and find plentiful food... He smiled to himself
knowing the stubborn female wouldn't give in to death so easily. He just hoped he
might meet her again in the future.

Guess it's time for me to get back to the pack then... Follko turned his
brown black frame and began padding along a new path heading south.
He only turned his head once to look back at her while she padded away. Then
he lowered his head and began to run back to his home.
{exit follko}+ending thread...
“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image