(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online
Bing, Google

On the move again... — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane was a bit startled with the new fae's reply, but was properly chastened for his quick words. He had certainly not meant to offend her in any way. <b>"I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect.</b> He dipped his head in respect to her words, for they were true. He had much to learn yet, but the code that he had been raised by caused his protective side to rise even after the fact.

When the first fae, Finn spoke quietly to the other he did his best not to listen to their conversation, but when she spoke of being attacked by her own kin, the wind carried her voice towards him and he did the best that he could to hide his shock. Such a concept was utterly foreign to him, but he reminded himself that his experience was limited. Yet, he still couldn't imagine the scenario in which such an event would be even remotely acceptable.

Finn offered the remainder of the goat to her friend Nina and he silently nodded his head in agreement. These two needed the nourishment far more than her did. They would both be a bit on the weak side as far as hunting, especially Nina with her obviously broken leg. Fresh meat would do them much more good than scavenged carcasses. <b>"Yes, please do. I can hunt something more for you both, if you like. I am glad to give what little help that I can to two lovely ladies."</b> His voice held no an iota of teasing. While the pair may not have been the <span class='word'>mignons</span> that they had been at one time, their caring natures made them beautiful yet.
Knight of Honor
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Nina's tail instantly curled over her paws. She did not need the food for she had previously eaten before she went on border patrol which at soon turned into an adventure of its own. There was nothing she could do though, so she sat there listening to Finn talk. Se knew the first question was directed at her but her next statement about her brother had been directed at Sloane. She knew she couldn't lie to them but she didnt want to tell them the truth either. Nothing she could do here though. 

Opening her mouth and offering a small smile to Sloane and Finn she finally spoke, "No harm done, Sloane. I didn't think it was too rude. It was . . .my brother who attacked me. I think it's some sick joke about siblings here. I'm sorry but I can't take your offering. I am stuffed to the bone. "

Nodding her head to the two wolves she smiled at them. How odd had she had a thought that they were on her territory and that she was now being sweet with them. Oh how the thought made her sick but she ignored it now. Watching the two wolves carefully she twitched her ears. She really needed to get her pack mates to trust each other more. They all seemed to be distancing themselves from each other. Perhaps they could help. 

Speaking calmly she said, "Are you two interested in joining any packs?"

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Joining a pack... again? Finn almost shuddered at the pensée. Instead of allowing her body to jitter, she violently shook her head. "No...no. I don't want to join one...I'm...not ready." Oh, there goes some social awkwardness. She snapped her jaws shut now, honest brown eyes looking from Sloane to Nina. She was embarrassed. A wave of heat exploded into her face as her blood rushed to make her blush. Lucky she had thick fur to cover such actions.

After feeding on Sloane's kill, she did not want any food. Looking to Sloane, her light brown eyes were shy "I'm ok, thank you..." Could she just run away? No. Maybe she could just tuck into her shell. Wait...she wasn't a turtle. Dammit. Anxiety flowed through her as she stood watching the two wolves. What was it about siblings around here?

She felt like she wasn't safe anymore. She felt like she would never get away. Paranoia had become second nature to her by now. Yes, she was still the kind Lady Finn everyone once knew, but now with an added twist.
(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2012, 12:38 PM by Finn.)
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane was caught a little off guard by Nina's question. He had tossed the idea around ever since meeting up with Treena. He hadn't wanted to join her, but the seed of the notion had been planted. He couldn't say 'no', nor could he say 'yes' in all honesty. Finn's quick answer to the negative and her almost manic reaction to the idea made him worry for the poor fae. She'd obviously been through much and had a lot to work through. At least she had a good meal in her belly now. One less thing for her to stress about in her immediate future.

He turned to the little brown fae, Nina and gave her question some <span class='word'>pense'e</span>. Unfortunately, he still had no answer, either way. <b>"I am rather in limbo about that very matter right now. I am speculating on it though,"</b> he said with a smile. Now that she had put the question out there, it was once again fresh on his mind. He would make no rash decisions though and was not yet ready to commit, either way.
Knight of Honor
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The lady waited patiently, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. Her one emerald eye watched them curiously, but the outburst from Finn. It seemed as though something had panicked her by the question and so it remained obvious to her that Finn needed time. Alone and away from the wonders of other packs. Sloane’s reply, however, was much calmer, holding the edge of self control not many possessed. She smiled, her head dipping slightly in respect.

A calm, collected voice escaped her, "Very well then. I should be going soon though. My leaders need me."

Truth were in her words. Quite recently her alphess had given birth, leaving Nina running to gather the right things for her leader. She hadn’t been able to see the angels quite yet, but she was determined as ever that they would be the cutest things she had ever seen. The thought brought amusement to her eyes as she stared at the two wolves in front of her. If they had nothing else to say, then she would leave, going on her way to look for things for her leader.

Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
I suppose we're wrapping this up? <3

At Nina's words, Finn nodded her head almost furiously. She should be fleeing- err, leaving, as well. Her voice was quiet as she spoke "I should find a place to bed down. Too full to do anything now..." With a slight chuckle, there was a flash of light-heartedness that zoomed through her ecru eyes. Allowing a soft smile to come across her muzzle, she dipped her head once more in thanks to Sloane. Thanks to him, she would be able to continue her life with a full belly; continue to heal.

With this, she turned slowly, beginning to pad forward. Her small white paws placed themselves carefully on the cool ground as she observed the trees around her. Wincing as a branch grabbed at her, she shook her pelt before speaking one last time. "I hope to see you too again. Thank you again, Sloane...and you too, Nina. Get well soon."

She continued onward now, soon being enveloped by the thick foliage of the forest...

[[Finn exit.]]
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
It seemed that both females were ready to go their own ways. Sloane had been thoroughly enjoying their company, but he still couldn't fathom either of their attacks. He was just glad that they were both all right and seemed to be well on their way to <span class='word'>instauration</span>. He gave a nod to both as they said their goodbyes and Finn thanked him. How could he do any less?

<b>"You are both welcome, ladies. I wish you well, and perhaps we shall meet again!"</b> His voice was filled with honesty, for he would love to see either of them again and in much better form. They were both quite nice and he felt a slight emptiness, now that they were going. Strange. He'd only known them a very short time, but he felt as if they were friends parting ways. With a small sigh he turned away as they disappeared and he too left for who knows where...
Knight of Honor
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Finn looked equally panicked when she answered but refused to comment on it. It would only cause more tension for the older female. She didn’t want that, if anything she probably should have given the silver girl something to work with but at the moment Nina was mentally dead. She had no common knowledge about herbs at the moment. It was almost like her mind was blocking her from what she loved. Seemed as though everyone was trying to do that to her lately. . .fate was a bitch.

With the silver female’s last words she darted off, probably overly happy that she had a reason to jet out of the scene. Sloane also retreated, leaving the golden brown female in her own thoughts. Perhaps she would see them again, her encounters with them seemed to be calm and that was exactly what she needed at the moment. Now it was time to her to get back to her pack. Turning on her paws and limped back towards her territory, keeping in mind to watch her back along the way.

OOC: I’m guessing Bridget is going to archive this?
(This post was last modified: Jun 24, 2012, 04:10 PM by Nina.)