(See All?) Announcements
677 Users Online
Bing

wait it out — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
I think we could begin to fade/end this now? :D <3 A more up to date thread (with cubs 2.0!) would be ace.

A laugh escaped him as Triell's response, and as he successfully took his brother's muzzle in his own he shook it gently, a grin curling the edges of his mouth. The pair were not littermates, but their relationship had far surpassed that of a simple sibling one; Triell was ever much loved by him as he loved Rihael or Fenru, and warmth filled his eyes as he watched him. Quickly he let the boy go—it had not been a move to dominate, but of play and great affection, and his tongue lashed against the black fur of Triell's muzzle as he pulled away.

He grinned as Triell responded, a low, playful growl escaping him at the nip to his cheek but his heart was light and free now that he knew his brother did not hold bad feeling for him. A laugh escaped him at Triell's words about his boredom and he shook his head quickly with a grin, fiery eyes flashing to meet his brothers. No doubt, he quipped back lightly, before letting himself fall back and rest upon the ground. A soft sigh escaping him before he turned to watch Triell, I guess I must leave this young prince to get his beauty sleep, hmm? He teased, thoughts flashing to Triell's sleep state when he had woken the boy, besides, no doubt Cori wouldn't want him gone for too long with his recent return.

Slowly Indru started to try and entangle himself from the mess of limbs he had Triell had became, but he laughed in exasperation, how the two of them, as large as they were, had managed to squeeze themselves into this spot he didn't know.