(See All?) Announcements
530 Users Online
Bing, Google

What's with everyone? — Copper Rock Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: I did so, don't forget to collect your Life points! :)

The golden brown female noticed the slight wag of her pupil and was happy to see him. The other wolf, of whom she did not know her name, stayed silent. The gesture slightly irked her, but she stayed silent as she listened closely to what Kashikoi had to tell her. He had news? Was it of Aeylen? Was she alright? The male across from her stood silent for many moments and Nina sat down in a comfortable position. What was wrong? Listening to his final answer, she was relieved to hear that the problem. . .or not had nothing to do with Aeylen, but a lone wolf. . .one that claimed to be her brother. Opening her mouth to speak to her student she said in her quiet voice.

"I cannot travel as of now. Aeylen's pups will be on the way soon, and I, in no means, hope to stray far from her at the moment. This male will have to wait," Nina spoke professionally to Kashikoi, hoping that he would slightly understand the situation she was in. She didn't wish to do so anytime at all. She needed to stick by her lady's side just in case anything were to go wrong.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashikoi sighed in relief quite noticeably as he was glad he didn’t have to worry about any deaths or disappearances. Nina’s health was more important to him than the needs of some loner’s wants when he could be lying. Nina was one of his best friends and his teacher since it seemed much to his regret that Kano had not left his depressed state yet. He hoped to whatever being was out there that He would be able to hold onto his friends. It seemed as if Anyu would never join the pack that or she had died… Kashi wished instantly he hadn’t thought of that and shoved it from his mind.

He remembered to mention a find that he had made while looking for herbs. “Nina I found a bright red flower with a black center, it smelled strange but when I tried it, it caused me to feel a little numb.” He hoped that she had an idea of what this flower was if not he would take her to it to show her. He was proud of the find he made. He didn’t particularly like the taste of plants but it was necessary in the learning of the herbs.

Ooc: plant was Poppy btw
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The young wolf in front of him sighed as she admitted her thoughts to him, she figured that she would keep her place here at the moment, though Aeylen was her main priority, she had heard of Kanosak slacking slightly and felt it was her turn to pick up the slack from him and take Kashikoi under her wing. She did not disrespect Kano, but she didn't ignore the fact that Kashikoi would need someone to be there for him. The brownish male seemed to be in deep though before asking her a question, a rather curious question, one that slightly brightened up her mood. The way he described the plant was good, but the plant numbed him. . .there was a few plants of the sort with the same desciption and the same thing happened, but she couldn't determine what the plant was until she saw it.

The female opened her mouth to speak, her eyes taking an almost dull look to them, "I don't know of which plant you speak of. . .perhaps you can show it to me?" The female twitched her ears and smiled at the male in front of her kindly. She had no clue what she was going to do about some of the wolves in this pack. . .many of them were starting to get onto a stressful, depressing level, and it was becoming quite hard to watch after Aeylen when she was looking for herbs to help the other wolfves' stress. </center>
(This post was last modified: May 07, 2012, 08:12 PM by Nina.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi was taken aback as he found out that Nina didn't know of the plant he was talking about. It was true that it seemed like a rare plant because they grew alone from what he saw. He did indeed know where to find the other flowers but he wasn't sure what it would help. Shrugging he lifted his nose to the air to try and find his scent from when he found the flowers the first time. The scent was faint but it was there and that served his purpose just fine.

"I suppose I can find some more they just are spread out quite a distance, follow me." Kashikoi broke off into a run, it had been a while since he had a good run and he was excited to show his teacher and friend his new find. As he ran past trees he looked back to see if Nina was still behind him. He slowed to a walk as he came into a slight clearing and started to sniff around. It didn't take long before he found the bright red flower that numbs.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The instant she asked Kashikoi to lead her towards where the plants were, he instantly agreed and told him to follow her. In any other circumstance she would have been the one leading him to a lesson but he supposed that this time the roles would be reversed. As his teacher she was responsible for teaching him. . .and that was obviously what she was doing right now. Twitching her ears as she ran after him. Soon enough the two arrived in the small area of the denning area. Smiling at Kashi she sniffed the air and instantly recognized the scent. It was the poppy plant.

Turning to her pupil she opened her mouth to speak, her soft voice echoing in the silent forest, "This is the poppy plant. If a patient eats it the plant helps with the pain. . .as you said, it helps numb you." She explained the use to Kash immediately not even glancing at the plant. She already knew what it looked like and there were even some plants that looked similar, due to the many types of poppy plants, but this one was an easy poppy plant, it was technically the original. But she knew the different scents and after awhile you wouldn't even have to glance at the plant. You would memorize them by scent.
(This post was last modified: May 17, 2012, 01:16 AM by Nina.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi listened intently to Nina as she told him about the plant. She hadn't given so much as a look but she must of recognized the area or the scent. So the strange red flowers are called poppy plants... Well the application of the plant certainly was good and it should not be something that one would squander. He pushed his snout close to the plant and breathed in deeply to remember the scent if he would need it, should the time arise. Kashi looked up at Nina cautiously, he wasn't sure why but it just appeared as if she didn't want to see the plant at all.

Kashikoi went up to Nina's side and brushed his snout against hers in thanks. " I really appreciate you teaching me all this, its all I have." He paused for a breath, it wasn't fair that Kano had left and Anyu had dissappered but was it right for him to dissapper on his mom? "What I mean is, Kano was like my brother and Anyu was like a mom to me even though I knew her only a short time, and now they are both missing." Although Kashi kept it to himself he was afraid to let anyone close again, in fear that they would leave as well.

ooc: sorry muse has been low.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Her young pupil in front of her seemed pleased my her response but he seemed to be thinking. Thinking deeply, which could be a good thing. . .but a bad thing as well. Twitching her ears she watched Kashi closely her eyes never wavering as he nuzzled her gently, gratefully. So that's what it was. . .he was grateful for her. And then he explained himself. . .healing was the only thing he had now. . .Kanosak had left. . .Anyu, a wolf she had never met before, had also left him. This boy had not had a pleasant puphood, but Nina wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She was going to say something quite different. . .

Opening her mouth to speak she said in an almost soothing voice, "I am not going to lie to you Kash. I don't plan on leaving. Not anytime soon, but what Fate has planned for me is something completely different. If Fate has a mind of its own. I can't control it all the time." She caught herself before she said anymore and smiled at Kashikoi. She was here for him whenever he needed her and she highly supported him. Opening her mouth she spoke again, "I know I won't be anywhere close to how you and Kano were, but I'm watching out for you. Like a personal Guardian almost." Nina winked at Kashikoi to make it seem like a joke but in she was being completely serious. She had been watching Kashikoi carefully, only to make sure that he was alright.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
The young wolf laid himself next to Nina as he listened. He knew that it wasn't possible to control Fate all the time like she spoke, but he had a feeling that if she could she would. To think he had gained such a great friend from one act of kindness and a little good advice. When they had first met he did not believe that they would meet again but Fate seemed to have it's own agenda with life. She was family just like all of the Creek wolves were family.

When she spoke of personal guardians he was confused by this alien concept that she spoke of. "Nina I feel bad asking this but what is a personal guardian?" As he said this he looked into her eyes to make sure that it was only the truth he received. he groomed his paw a little as he waited for an answer while feeling a little embarrassed by his question. I must be the weirdest wolf out there... No sooner then he thought this he remembered the strange Grizzly Hollow wolf. He soon revised his thought, That wolf will always be the strangest I think.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
The small boy in front of her took a seat next to her as she spoke. Her glowing emerald eyes followed him as he spoke. What did she mean when she had said personal guardian? The girl didn't exactly know how to word her answer, but she knew she would have to try her hardest. Tilting her head slightly she thought over the question. Well. . .what could she honestly say? She could only explain what she felt. She wouldn't lie to him. . .she had been watching his back since she had gotten here. . .Kashikoi was the reason that she was in this pack. . .well. The sole reason. She felt she should repay him by watching him. . .it was something that both of them needed.

Opening her mouth she spoke in a soft voice, "A personal guardian is something that not many have. Someone who would watch your back and put you in front of others, even if it wasn't their job. Kash, I watch over you, to make sure that you are alright. You pretty much brought me to this pack. I have a family now, and sometimes I think of you as a son." Nina made sure to watch Kashikoi for any signs of annoyance. She had spoken the complete truth. She did think of the male as her son because she had made sure to watch out for him since arriving in the pack. She didn't mind watching over him though, it was a feeling of comfort to know that if something happened she would be there and that she wouldn't let anything bad happen.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi listened to her testament about what a personal guardian was. It was hard for the young wolf to think of himself having something that not many had. She had said that she thought of him as a son. This single statement made Kashi worried and happy at the same time. He never seemed to have a good history with mom's, blood or not. He remembered how he had left his birth mom and how Anyu who he had looked up to as a mom had left. Those memories were what made Kashi worried about the comment.

"That's a nice thing to say Nina, I'm just worried it won't last, the whole family thing never has lasted long with me is all." He felt a little uneasy saying this. Perhaps she would just leave like everyone else had, who knew? Seeing that the moon was about to start rising he felt that it was about time to call it a day. "Good night Nina it was nice seeing you again." With that he left the small clearing to go to his den to sleep.