(See All?) Announcements
586 Users Online
Magg, Clover, Google, Bing, Finley, Vanadis

Dutiful — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
Finn nodded toward Marsh, who seated himself near the two. Looking to Ice, her eyes told him she would not mind his presence as well. Looking back to Ash, her light chocolate eyes flickered with interest. "Oh...well, thank you. I'm doing well." Well, at least some of what she was saying was the truth. In all honesty, even standing there and talking made her sore. Her muscles cried for rest, but she ignored the tears they wept. Gaze still upon Ash, she let a coy smile play upon her sleek muzzle. "How are you? Are you ok? Coming this close to River borders, I'm surprised you still have a pelt on your back."

At these words, the silvery-gray woman released a laugh, one that seemed amused. Boy, that would have been a sight. Marsh and Ice would certainly have torn him to bits if he made the wrong move. The scent of the border was heavily within her nostrils, and Finn took a step forth, placing her front paws upon it. She watched Ash to see what he would do. She was out of reach, on the border. The lady did not want to cross it, though, because she was not in the mood to be licked or nuzzled. She was in pain. It was making her miserable, but she did well to hide it.
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Watchful eyes were trained on his back as Finn talked to him. The eyes made him slightly uncomfortable but he dealt with it. He was just glad that he got to see Finn again. She was alright, and she wasn't hurt. . .well she was hurting more than he could imagine and he knew this. . .and that was why he kept his distance. He stayed where he was, her words echoing in his head. Was she seriously asking if he was okay. She was the one who had gotten injured. But he figured that he might as well answer her nicely instead of ignoring her and making her mad. 

Opening his mouth he said, "Well I'm glad that you're alright! I'm quite fine and I know. . .i just wanted to see you. And I didn't want you to have to travel as far." With that he stopped himself from giving a pointed look at Ice. He kept his state fully trained on Finn. She was obviously weak, he could tell easily by the way her body posture was. She seemed slumped over, like she was carrying a million bricks on her shoulders. He moved out of his lower position slightly so he was at eye level with the silver female. He was glad to finally see her again.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Bridget who has 90 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Finn Millinae
She was tired; hurt. Her muscles were sore, wanting her to curl up and just fall back asleep. Finn really did not care as to what the other wolves thought of her. Brown eyes blinked quickly and brows rose as Ash lowered his head to her level. Tail flicking rapidly, she grunted lightly, kneading the soil below with toughened paws. "Oh. Well, thank you..." What else was she going to say? If she could, she would not hug him. All she wanted was rest...sleep....dreams...

"I appreciate it." She added this on, as not to make Ash feel as if he wasted his time. Her eyes were pools of pain; Finn tried communicating to him through them. She meant to tell him she was fine, and she was glad that he came to see her. The injuries and aches were making her into a different wolf, though, and that was something the silver-gray woman did not favor. Nobody probably did, either.
"If a man knows anything, he ought to die with it in him."
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Ash watches as though he himself was being pained as much as Finn. He knew he wasn't though and that he would need to leave, very soon. He was shocked that Ice and Marsh had let him come this far. He appreciated it though. Perhaps things wouldn't be as bad as he had though. He knew well enough though that the two of them could never have anything though. He could see the change in her. The strong compassionate wolf he had met by the waterfall was no more. Whoever had done this to little Finn was cruel and he hoped that whoever did this would live out a painful life. Soft eyes watched Finn carefully as she spoke. She was exhausted and he knew he should leave so she would be able to get some rest. A small smile on his lips signaled that he was happy that she was alright. "I'm happy that you are alright, Finn. I must be going. I wish you well in your future and of you do ever need help. I'm sure someone can point you in the direction I am in."

He didn't want to leave her yet, but knew that he had to. Turning towards Marsh and Ice he dipped his head in respect, "Thank you. Both of you, for allowing me to see her. He didn't add anything else on for the fact that he didn't want it anymore dramatic. With one last small smile in Finn's direction before turning away and heading away from Swift River's direction. The wind blew, ruffling his thick fur but the squint of his eye leaving him safe from the sand that threatened to blind him. It was time to say goodbye to this area. . . .at least. . .for now.

{ASH EXIT}
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
He halted mid-step, sort of, peering curiously at the female of their pack. She... sort of, wanted him to stay? If he'd been any more unhinged, he probably would've broken into mad cackling and suggested they play a game of tag with Ash, because honestly, it seemed that Finn wasn't that thrilled to see him. Shrugging, the pale Guardian skirted around the scene to perch beside Marsh, watching the pair with a seeming disinterest. He was content to just sit here and watch them go about their failed flirting or whatever it was. Finn wasn't open to it, and it pleased Ice - minimized the risk of more of their females taking off in the night, you know? He was just about to yawn and stare at something else when Ash decided to up and leave, and his words caused one pale 'brow to rise. "Are you going so soon?" He'd managed to spit the sarcastically innocent question out before he realized it, and clamped his jaws shut. Shrugged again. "Whatever," he muttered under his breath, coming to his feet again and padding by Finn to give her shoulder a nudge. She was in pain, that much was obvious, and it concerned Ice a little. A slow healer wasn't good. The faster you recovered, the easier your life was. With the pups coming soon...

He stopped thinking about it, turned to look at Marsh, then back to Finn. "Well, I guess he's gone now. Get better, girl," and then he was padding off again, hoping Marsh had forgotten about rivers and fishing and all the horrible stuff he'd threatened with before Ash showed up. Ice would take annoying loners over bathing, always.

[Ice exit?]
.ice aesir
let the stars above shine in your soul