(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Neo, Bing

After the Storm — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

His wise words soothed her. She could almost feel the guilt and regret fading away from her heart. Her heart seemed to lighten and she felt more confident and secure with herself. His masculine head rested on her neck and a sigh almost like a satisfied pour escaped her maw. Live in the now. Didn't sound too hard. "Too bad I'm already crazy." She with a teasing tone. She glanced t the two cubs, allowing her salmon tongue to reach out and caress the balls of love.

The pressure of Tlarx's head lifted until she could not feel it anymore. She too lifted her head to stare up at him. Her fiery eyes meeting his soft, chocolatey ones. She reached up to delicately lick his muzzle. She had finally found the love of her life without even trying. "I love you." She said, a sweet smile playing on her mignon face. Perhaps it was a good thing that cougar decided she looked good enough to eat, or else she probably never would have found her love.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall

Tlarx felt his paws go numb and his heart feel as if it was to burst. I love you. He had not heard these words since he was a pup, and those words came from the muzzle of his mother. Although they were never close, when Tlarx would dash out of the den to play or learn from his father, Oiwha would always call out "Be careful Tlarx! I love you!" Snapping back to reality, he smiled, holding his gaze with her own beautiful one. "I love you too, Athena." He returned the lick and wagged his tail.

Looking down at the pups, he nuzzled them softly, and placed his head quietly down next to Datura. He watched the small fluff ball as it squirmed about, almost inaudible squeals erupting from its tiny muzzle. Almost chuckling, the large man lifted his head. "A shame their parents had to leave... perhaps one day they will be reunited with them." His voice was even, and he could not take his eyes off of them. He had never seen them this young.

"Have you wanted pups of your own?" He questioned his mate, head tilting slightly to the side. Tlarx would absolutely love his own children; not just knowing his blood line was continuing. Knowing that he created something and expressed his love and guided them through life would be something unlike any other that he had experienced thus far within his life.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon

The rough voice of the man beside her ruffled the feelings that she once stored deep inside her. But it was all true. She did love him and perhaps with the years to come she will learn to love him even more. Her tail wagged in adoration and excitement at the thought. She watched keenly on how he nuzzled the cubs with great care and love. Almost like how she does it. Love and kindness is what a cub needs and they were both getting their share. Perhaps it was a shame how they left them, but she wouldn't have been able to realize these feelings. It wasn't like she was thankful for them leaving. That would be the last thing she would be thinking. Perhaps, however, maybe this was fate acting in her favor. Giving her a second chance to improve someone's life where hers had been such a hardship.

His question somewhat caught her off guard. She had never thought of actually having children of her own. She was always one to help another mother out and learn to care and cherish another's offspring. But, her own? That was a subject that had never once entered her mind. But with her being leader now, she had those rights. She would be allowed to have her own children without the threat of exile. She turned to him now, her fiery eyes softening, "I've never really thought about having children of my own. I've always taken care of others children, but I never thought about having any of my own. However, now that I'm allowed to have that privilege, I would love to have my own cubs to love and cherish." Isn't it one's dream to have their own children? Perhaps, she should start dreaming a little bit more.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall

He listened to his mate's words intently, nodding his head softly as she spoke. "I never really thought about it, either...but I would love to have my own pups running around causing a commotion" Tlarx allowed himself to chuckle before he watched Bella roll onto her back. He used his muzzle to softly roll her back over. Excitement fluttered in his heart; he was excited to watch them grow. With a light sigh, he gazed at his pale mate. "You should get some rest, dear. The last couple of days have been very stressful."

With these words, he nibbled just behind her jawline, then nuzzled it gently. Bringing his head back, he curled half of his body slowly and gently around the pups, allowing room for his lovely Athena to wrap herself around the other half. Although they were not his blood, he would treat them like they were. They deserved it. With a content smile upon his inky lips, his eyelids fluttered, and he whispered "Sweet dreams". It was then, in his realm of dreams, he would become a fantast of imagining having his own pups...

[{Fade Out}].