(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Google, Bing

Passing Through — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Another male joined them, smelling of the creek lands and showing signs of dominance. Gauging by Nina's reaction to the other young man, he was a higher rank, but not the alpha male. Without taking his eyes off of the stranger, he bowed his head to the smaller male in respect and greeting, but still fairly towered over him. There was not much he could do about his size and he would not crawl to get below him. Especially in front of the black-pelted woman before the three of them.

Sloane was in sheer amazement at the twisted words of this wolf. She was apparently not in her right mind, having delusions that they were out to kill her, when they had all been fairly easy going. His patience for her games was wearing thin and though he didn't want to give her the satisfaction of reacting to her taunts, chasing her far from their borders was quickly becoming the order of the day. Even if she did not cross onto their actual territory, they could not leave an unstable wolf so close to their lands and their young. There was no telling what she might do or say next.

Giving little <span class='word'>pense'e</span> to how she might interpret his words or actions to suit her delusion, Sloane moved forward another step and gave a low growl in her direction. Then he repeated his earlier suggestion almost as if she hadn't even spoken. <b>"Den or no, you need to leave this area immediately. <i>All</i> of our lands are off limits to you."</b> He gave a quick glance to Kashikoi, hoping that he had not overstepped too much, but he'd said what needed to be said.
Knight of Honor
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
the tension in the air practically as the wolves traded comments. When they all paused for a moment he thought of what he was most important to say first. With a look of agitation clear on his face he turned to the female lone wolf. <b>“You stop your babbling, as second it is my job to watch the borders for trouble. Second if we planned to kill you would have been dead already.”</b> He paused for a moment, he really was upset about this whole thing and he had never seen Nina so worked up before either.

<b>“Now that we have it clear that we are not going to kill you, I suggest you leave if all you are going to do is spread your scent all over our borders, is that understandable?”</b> He knew that what he spoke to be the best choice because if his family did not trust her that was saying something and that something he had to listen to. <b>“If your true intent was to leave you would of backed away by now, and since you hadn’t that leaves me to believe you were looking for an easy meal is that correct?”</b>
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
A few words echoing in Nina's head were all that was needed to blow her off. Birthing den. Rage seeped into every one of Nina's veins. She snarled, something she had never done in front of her pack mates before. She was the calm one, the one in the pack who kept everything realistically in check to save from future damage and was the healer. The reasonable one, but now. Every thought of being reasonable left her. This wolf was not getting into their territory. And even if she had to fight, which in the condition she was in now, was not a good idea, but she would do it for her family. Nina's stance lowered her tail raising slightly and eye narrowed at the female. She was pissed. . .no that was an understatement. She was outraged. She wanted to launch herself at the female, show her not to stray near their borders but soon Kashikoi's voice soothed over her mind. 

Kashikoi. Her Kash, the one she was training to be a healer. He was being peacemaker here. The thought brought pride to her own self and she soon backed off of the female, backing up towards Kashikoi, her eye staying focused on the lone wolf. Food. She was just looking for food but that had not given her any right to act unkindly towards the pack wolves.  Nina wanted to voice her own thoughts but decided against it. Kashikoi was the leader at the moment without Ruiko and Aeylen here. He was the one who called the shots and she would immediately back him up no matter what. They were in fact, close. 

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm realized she could not win her games. She bowed her head, <b>”Yes it was, and I'm sorry, I really am. I was antagonizing you and I apologize.”</b> The apology was sincere. <i>I don't want to live like this, wondering where my next meal is. I wonder why they don't just kill me, perhaps they just want to be brutal and mean.</i> She wanted a pack, friends and she didn't want to be alone. Her other 3 legs hurt to bad to stand on without using her injured leg so she put the regular pressure in it. She collapsed to the ground,<i>BROKEN!</i> is all she could think as she saw the blood oozing out from her leg, it was NOCTILUCENT, <i>I'll see you soon brother, mother, father, I'll see you soon.</i> She knew she couldn't hunt so she would starve to death. She bit her tongue to not yowl in the pain as she attempted to get up, <i>I will NOT look weak in front of these wolves, they could kill me now and I need to stay strong.</i>

After a while, she gave up trying and she laid down slowly, she looked up at the wolves helplessly, her leg had made a huge cracking sound earlier, she knew it was broken, <b>”Sorry about this,”</b> she mewed bowing her head in respect for the wolves standing in front of her. She knew they hated her, but she couldn't move now and she was stuck, so she knew they either had to take her in, which from this point of view, they would never do. Or they would have to kill her. <i>I'm coming father, I'm sorry, I've failed you and I'm a disgrace to the wolf spirits.</i> She ducked her head where no one could see or hear her, and she started to cry. <b>"A disgrace I am.”</b> she whispered to herself as the pain stung her leg even more. She lifted her head, <b>”I'm ready to die, just kill me now, I can't move so now would be the time to do it."</b> Those words were the only words she could get out before crying again, this time in front of the strange wolves.

OOC: Most emotional RP Post I've written
(This post was last modified: Jun 21, 2012, 07:44 PM by Shadowstorm.)
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
The large wolf was rather shocked by the wordless reactions of Nina. She had never shown any signs of true anger in their previous encounters and this seemed totally out of character for the healer. It was intriguing to see a new side to the little brown fae, but his attentions was drawn to Kashikoi as he took in the situation and began to speak.

Although he himself was young, Sloane was mature and wise beyond his years. Occasionally it didn't come through and sometimes a display of strength was quicker. That had been his intention, to get the message across quickly and clearly. Kashi's calm words were wise and steady and reminded him of Nina. He had seen the hidden affection between the two. These two were close and that was a very positive point in Sloane's book for the other man, as Nina was a good friend indeed.

Whether it was his kind words or just coincidence, the angry and suspicious black fae seemed to have a change of mind. She stepped back, apologizing in an apparently sincere voice. The turnabout was so sudden and so extreme that the transformation from arrogant trespasser to apologetic supplicant that it left Sloane's mind reeling for a moment. He wondered if this was just another game of hers, meant to throw them off guard,

Just then she shifted her weight onto the bad leg that Nina had picked up on and the limb snapped loudly. The fae fell to the ground and the scent of blood soon filled the immediate area. She had broken her leg and after several failed attempts to rise, she again apologized and said that now was as good a time to kill her as any, as she couldn't move. Now her transformation was complete. She'd gone from a loathsome female to be chased away at all costs to a sincere damsel in distress.

Sloane's royal breeding and chivalry kicked in and all of his anger at her melted away. If she chose to follow her original path and behavior at any point, he would be on her in an instant, but for now his aggressive stance lowered and he looked to Kashikoi for his decision. The smaller man was the ranking wolf at the moment and now that Sloane was part of a pack he had to abide by it's rules, decisions and hierarchy. He spared a brief glance at Nina, whom he knew to be a healer, although she had been far out of character just moments before.
Knight of Honor
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
 Her eyes watched the female with suspicion, if she were to jump Kashi Nina would be on her in a second. The moment she shifted her weight a giant snap demanded the healers attention. Blood spilled through the air and it masked any other scents that she had smelt. Without waiting for the okay from her Second she rushed over to the older woman, as fast as her back leg would take her. Concern for the girl's leg bubbled within Nina. Would she be able to do this! She hadn't had anything like this since the attack. No!! Not time to think about that. Her eyes remained transfixed on the leg. She would definitely need help. Thank the Gods Sloane and Kashi were here.  Muttering quietly to the older fae she said, "I need you to stay still."

With that quick phrase to the woman she turned to her friends, "Kash, I need willow, poppy seed, ergot, and some lavender if you can find some. Sloane, gather as much moss as possible or spiderwebs. Whatever you can find to stop bleeding. "

She herself would have gone out and gotten her own herbs but her back leg refused to heal completely, leaving her useless when it came to running Kashikoi knew what she needed. These were basics. And she had taught them to him, if he knew enough he might have even brought more herbs. Her concentration was not on that though, it was solely concentrated on the older woman. Would she survive?

Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi was about to turn his back on the <span class='word'>makebate</span> female when a crack filled the air, it was familiar and sickening. When the scent of blood blossomed in the air only to enter his nose he knew it was a bad wound. He quickly whipped his head back to the female as she tried to stand but was just as quickly ordered to stay still by Nina. The young wolf had never seen Nina in full on healer mindset before and that was enough to tell him it was serious. Willow, Poppy, Ergot, and lavender he knew where he could find some in a nearby herbal sanctuary. He nodded to Nina to show that he had heard as he ran off quickly to the sanctuary and began to search. He found the bright red poppy first and promptly plucked it into his mouth only to have it followed by willow branch and ergot. He didn't have time to keep looking for the lavender because the case was too dire. He had a feeling that this wolf would live life with a permanent limp like Nina now had but if he didn't hurry she could die from shock or blood loss. He ran back as fast as he could manage with his small body. As he approached the wolf on the ground he dropped the herbs from his mouth. <b>"Here chew these herbs quickly and no complaints"</b> He uttered this to the wolf as he looked to Nina. <b>"I'm sorry I didn't have time to find lavender"</b>
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane nodded at the Healer. It was startling to see her take charge so quickly, even over Kashikoi, who was the ranking wolf. He gave her a curt nod of understanding and was off to find what he could as he saw the smaller male do with his list of herbs. He had never paid much attention to moss or even spiderwebs, so he had to focus to find any. It seemed to be easier to find the sticky webs, so he collected as many as he could hold in his large maw, almost gagging on the sticky mess. There was more than one irate spider left in his wake as he returned to the border and the injured female.

He lay the webs on the ground near Nina and the patient, still keeping a cautious eye on the suddenly transformed female. She seemed to have accepted that her fate was tied to their good will. He wondered what was going through the fae's mind for a brief moment before looking back towards Nina for further direction if he was needed. He had taken his cue from Kashikoi and understood that for the moment, the female was in complete control of the emergency situation.
Knight of Honor
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"Why are you doing this? Are you trying to torture me?" she cried out. She couldn't stay still, no matter how hard she tried. She was hunger, tried, and in pain. There wasn't much she could do. <i>Why would they help me?</i>Is all she could concentrate on. The question, the mystery. <i>After I threatened them, trespassed on their territory and disturbed the peace of the pack. Why?</i>

She wondered, <i>What if it was the case like that Grizzly Hollows wolf from Ghastly Woods. What was his name? Loco? Kollko? Follko! That was his name. He was offly polite for a pack wolf. But then again he was an agemate. Was I wrong about pack wolves in the first place? Are they really made of nice and caring wolves? Defensive against strong wolves on their territory, but kind and helpful to hurt and injured wolves?</i> "Why would you help me after all I've done to you? I messed with you and accused you of wrongful things! Why would you help me after I was completely ready and I'm sure you were, to attack and possibly kill? I threatened you and your still helping me?"

Suddenly she started to lose feeling in the broken leg. “I can't feel my leg anymore.” she reported, starting to cry slightly afterwards, but managed to hold it in, in fear of crying again in front of these wolves. <i>Carefull Shadowstorm, don't show weakness, you've lost feeling in your leg, but you haven't lost your sense of pride!</i> Those were the only thoughts keeping her from bursting into tears. <i>What would father do? What would brother do and what would mother do?</i>
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">She was sure her pack mates would listen to her right now. . .she didn’t doubt it. Kashikoi would definitely jump into action, and hopefully Sloane would follow his lead. Her eyes were on the girl in front of her. The older lady was rambling. . .and quite annoyingly wouldn’t shut up. The more energy she used thrashing around and talking the longer it would take for her to fully heal. The golden beauty would answer her though, "Because it‘s the right thing to do. No one deserves to die."

In record time, Kashikoi returned with the herbs she had asked for, except from lavender, which was a bummer. This old woman would have been an easier patient calmer, but she would have to do. When her pupil put down the herbs in front of the female and demanded her to eat them, she immediately snatched the ergot away from the female’s mouth. Her brows formed into a slight scowl but was pleased when she heard the female say she couldn’t feel her leg. It seemed as though the poppy was working faster than it should have been. But it seemed she still hadn’t eaten all of the medicine she had given out.

Sloane soon returned, spider webs coating his mouth. There were still spiders in it, but it didn’t matter, they would die upon pressure that she was going to reply. In a commanding, soft voice she said, "You need to eat all of the herbs in front of her. Sloane, go catch her something to eat. She will need to regain her strength. Kashikoi, make sure that she eats the rest of those herbs while I work on her leg."

Her words came quick and brash when she spoke and her eyes focused on the leg. Broken and bloodied. . .a flash in her gaze made her remember the attack. Laying useless being able to do nothing. Shaking her head she pressed the cobwebs against her leg. There were enough cobwebs here, and soon enough, all of the blood was soaked up into the nasty sponge. Putting the bloody thing aside she chewed the ergot quickly in her mouth, before spitting it on her paw and smearing it onto the female’s leg. The ergot would help fight any germs for infection, and keep the leg protected in the process. Now she just needed somewhere to stay safe.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »