Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
With a glance at Sloane she blushed under her fur and ducked her head
to hide it from his proud gaze. She turned her body and began chewing at the
doe just above the shoulder though she wanted to get at the good parts past
Sloanes huge bulk as he stepped between Narimé and Follko. As much as she liked
him being so close she had to laugh at the fact that she could even be annoyed with
his protectiveness. Jumping over to the other side of the carcass she reached her head
around Sloanes and began to tear at the chest and stomach area. Perhaps she
would let him have the nutritious heart, and she could have the liver. Those two
pieces of the carcass were always faught over since they were the most
delicious and nutritious parts of the kill.

Watching Follko carefully she decided to go after the liver. The brownish
black male seemed content to just chew at the edges of the animal. She had
no clue that he'd just eaten a good big meal just a day or so ago.

Once her belly was full she smiled and sat down by a big rock a few meters away from
Follko and Sloane. There she began to lick her chops and clean the sweat and dirt off
her pelt. That was good.... She closed her eyes and sighed.
I guess there's only one other thing for me to do before I got to leave again... She
opened her eyes and gazed back at the two males.
"Hey Follko can I ask you something?" She cocked her head and watched him finish
while waiting for his answer.

I will post Follko after dinner..

Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko only ate a small amountof meat. He had already filled up
on it. Now he was satisfyingly chewking on his favorite bits. The thick
bones of the doe's legs. Perhaps the reason he loved them so much was
because the most calcium could be found there, and his aging body needed
the calcium.

Follko's ear twitched as he listened to Narimé's curious voice. Young
wolves always have so many questions...
He complained but lifted his head
to look at the she wolf.
"Yes go on, what's your question an I will try to answer it to the best of my ability."
Follko twitched his left ear to her prompting her to ask whatever it was.
As long as it has nothing to do with my pack I will try to help.

Ewww.. Really tiny post.. Guess I have no muse for him.
“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/SloanTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 255px;padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Sloane was enjoying the fresh warm meat and being near Narime'. When she moved over to the others side to get at the choicer bits of the abdomen, he could have kicked himself. Of course she would want to eat there and he had gone and blocked it from her in his efforts to keep Follko at a distance from her. He shouldn't be acting like such an overprotective oaf. With a chagrined look, he hoped that she could forgive his lack of thoughtfulness.

It seemed that the older male was more than content to chomp on the hind legs and he saw Narime' rooting for the highly coveted liver. He smiled, knowing that she must be feeling quite accomplished right now and enjoying the tender delicacy. Since he was already in position for it, Now that he had gotten a good bit of meat, Sloane began to rip into the ribcage to get at juicy heart. It was his favorite part, but he didn't often get one of this size, since as a lone wolf, he could not bring down a full sized deer on his own, despite his skill and brawn. At least not a healthy, uninjured one.

When she inquired of Follko if she could ask a question, his russet ears perked up. He wondered what she would ask, but he also noted the old timer's small twitch of irritation before he gave her the go ahead. Since Sloane was unsure whether it was because he had secrets or was merely impatient in his more advanced years he took no offense on her behalf. He couldn't help but stay a little tensed though, just in case Follko forgot his manners. He couldn't help but wish once more that he and Narime' were alone again. He'd been on edge since he'd shown up and all he wanted to do was be at ease with her again, maybe even back by the lagoon...

(This post was last modified: Jul 13, 2012, 12:43 AM by Sloane.)
Knight of Honor
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé ignored Follko's slight annoyance. She was used to adults being
annoyed at her. Given the fact that most of them were anooyed with her in her old pack.
"All I wanted to ask was if you had ever seen a white wolf with gray fur running down
his back and tail. He wouldn have been about five years old with yellow eyes." She
looked over to Follko as he chewed on his deer leg.

He's an older wolf. I'm sure this Follko fella has met many wolves
around in relic-lore.
She hoped he had at least seen a wolf who might match
her fathers description, but she didn't keep her hoes too high.
"I already know of a wolf named Tlarx who lives someplace here in Lore
who matches the physical description but not the age...So if you met him
you can just nod or something..." She didn't know what else to say. That was the only
wolf so far that she'd heard of during her search who had most of the description of her
father. She hoped that he wasn't the only wolf who looked like that in the area.

I wonder if that Tlarx guy is anything like pa. Though just cause he supposedly
looks like him doesn't mean that he would act like him.
She placed her head
upon her front paws annoyed with how her head was filled with so many different thoughts.
Distractions and worries along with her own hopes and dreams swirled around her mind
giving the she wolf a headache.

Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko picked his head up and thought about all the wolves he'd met till now.
The silver female had spoken of one wolf, Tlarx? who appearantly wasn't the one she was
searching for. I wonder why she's looking for some older wolf... He didn't ask since it
was her own business. Though the thought nagged at him while he reviewed all of his
encounters. Almost all the white wolves he could think of so far that he'd met were females.
Then Follko remembered the odd encounter when four wolves had coincidentally come
upon a strange tree with an owl living inside its hollowed out trunk. One wolf there indeed
matched the girls description.

Yeah but that wolf wasn't as old as the one she's looking for. Besides the name
Tlarx is very familiar. I think it was that white male who was so inquisitive about the owl.

Follko shook out his mane and peered back to the beautiful blue eyed young lady.
"I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that Tlarx guy is the only one who i've met who
matches that description. Except he had brown eyes last I saw him." Follko gave the girl
an apologetic look then stood up and took her old spot nearthe doe's rib cage.
If I'm leaving soon I might as well take some back fr the caches. He began gnawing at
a good sized chunk of meat almost like scizors. The size of the meat he was slowly
gnawing out would be justlightenough for him to carry off the ground until the elder
trotted back to his territory.

Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/SloanTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 255px;padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">When she inquired after her missing father, he felt a jolt of sadness for her. He knew more than most what it was like to lose family. Not that he would have wished it for her, but at least he knew the fate of his family. They were all dead. She had no idea if her sire was alive or dead... he was just gone. He filed away her descriptions so that if he ever did come across the man, he could be sure to help reunite the pair. Surely, he would not have willingly abandoned his sweet daughter. Somehow, he had a feeling that a happy reunion was not going to be the outcome here and his heart broke for his little Blue Eyes.

He also knew that their time together was coming to an end and the thought burned. He didn't want to leave her, but she deserved to be in a pack, not wandering as a lone pair. They couldn't even be a proper pair for she was far to young for that. He was barely two himself and he silently cursed the cruel fates. To show him love and then hold it just out of his reach. He suddenly knew, without a doubt, that he wanted more from Narime' than a beautiful friendship, but she was just too young right now. He would need to go soon, for her sake.

The thought broke his heart and suddenly he wished that Follko would just leave so that he could be alone with Narime' for a little while. It was all he could do not to glare at the older male and warn him away, but he showed no outward signs of his inner turmoil. Instead, he turned compassionate amber eyes on his sweet young Narime', wishing he could take away the pain she must feel with her loss.

(This post was last modified: Jul 15, 2012, 11:36 AM by Sloane.)
Knight of Honor
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
With a huff Narimé sat up and looked over to Sloane. His
large body seemed a bit tense now. The girl didn't know why,
maybe he just doesn't want to be around anymore? Or is Follko
bugging him?
She looked over to the smaller male and watched him
tear off a huge chunk of meat. She might have been able to carry the weight
of the heap of flesh, but she wondered why he wasn't eating it.
Is he going to take that back to his pack? She lowered her head as
she watched him. The males blackish brown shoulders rippled as he picked
up the meat and looked at the two other wolves quickly. For an elder he seems
quite healthy..
she noted.

"Sloane? Can you come here for a sec?" She stayed in her sitting position
but reached out to the bigger gray male with her nose. She wanted to ask him something.
"Why is he taking the meat with him?" She finally whispered to him.

Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko ignored the two wolves now. He had bothered the pair enough
already. At least he had some food to bring home and a good laugh during
their meeting. These two are okay. The little one, though she seems nervous
of me, seems kind and caring, and the big one is a respectable wolf. I don't
regret meeting these two.
He picked up his chunk of flesh and turned to look at the two
wolves. With a dip of his head to each he gave them a silent "goodbye" and turned
around. The blackish male would start at a low trot and if he didn't get back to the
pack before sunset he would try, keyword is try, to run with the meat to the border.
I doubt my damn ankles would hold out much longer for that though. This thing
is damn heavy!
He chuckled to himself as he disappeared through the grass
towards the green tilting forests.
{exit Follko}

Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/SloanTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 255px;padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Sloane watched as the older male ripped expertly at a large hunk of meat, give them a silent farewell and head out on his way, meat firmly in his jaws. The large young male had been very grateful for his help in bagging the deer, but he was secretly glad to see the old man go. Then Narime' pulled him aside and innocently asked why Follko was taking the huge chunk of meat with him. He gave her a smile and said, "If I'm not mistaken, he's bringing it back to help feed his pack. Surely there are more mouths to feed with pups recently born. We have all helped each other this day, for he would never have such a prize to return home with had he hunted alone."

Then, pushing the disappearing male from his mind, he turned to Narime' and asked her, "What are you going to do now? Where will you go?" While he knew that he had to leave her, for her sake, he couldn't stand the thought of never seeing her again. He needed to know that she would be safe... and how to find her again. His heart thumped in his chest as his bright amber eyes looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

Knight of Honor
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
"Oohh.. So thats what he's doing.." She smiled and wagged her tail.
At least she knew that the elder was loyal to his pack, and obviously
kind and caring to some extent. She didn't think of him so badly now.
"What am I doing? Well I'm talking to you right now." She turned her
body to face him and accidentally bumped into his chest fur. Swiftly she
ducked her head and uttered an embarassed "sorry..."

Then she backed up from him a little giving more room to
move. I don't think he would care so much for that little
bump before. He'd probably headbut me back in play.
he
nodded to herself as the embarassment slipped away.
"But where am I going?" She thought to herself for a moment
then looked up to Sloane.

"I ..I was asked to join a pack...and, uh.. Once my leader calls for us
I plan on heading out to meet her." She shyly ducked her head again.
Will he be angry if I join a pack? Or will he be happy for me? She
looked up at him again with shy blue eyes.

"I hope thats okay...But what are you gonna do!" she blurted
out the question quickly as she realized that he might not have a
place to go either. Maybe he could go with her?