And All Was Quiet — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé was somewhat disheartened to hear that Jade hadn't seen any
wolf like her father. Though she probably should be used to it by now. The
yearling let her head sink to one side and uttered a soft "Thought so..."
She watched another bee hovering just over Chantille's left flank.
Then the yearling pawed at the bee before it could land on the white she wolf.

"Steel? hmm." She closed her eyes and made a funny sour looking thinking face.
She'd met a lot of gray, rusty, cream, white, black, and tawny wolves. But not
a black and white one.
"I'm sorry Jade, I havn't seen him. I guess I just havn't crossed paths with
the guy yet." She turned her head over and looked up at Jade.
She's lucky she has a brother to run after. I never had any real brothers
and sisters.
Narimé yawned slightly then thought about Jade's circumstance again.
Well I guess we are both on the same boat though.. She was looking for a family member
just like Narimé was. The yearling could relate to the disappointment she probably had
after hearing the silver girl say she hadn't seen Jades brother.

"I'm sorry Jade.." Narimé repeated a little more quitely.

Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille released a small yip as Narimé swatted the bee away from her. Teetering back, she almost rolled over, but managed to stay on her belly. Listening to Jade, she shook her head "I apologize as well, Jade, for I have not seen Steel. I will keep a keen eye out, though." It was at that moment that Chantille felt awkward. These two women were missing someone from their families- she was not. She shifted uncomfortably, resting her head upon her paws.

She closed her eyes, ears flattening against her head as she did so. Hopefully there would not be an awkward silence. Perhaps Jade would say something again, but this time without stuttering. She was curious as to why the poor woman was so nervous, but she would not ask. That would be horribly rude. With her face stoic, Chantille opened her eyes slowly, peering at the two wolves.
Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
<blockquote>Disappointment ran through her as she was told that Steel had not been seen by either of them. She really should have expected it by now, since each inquiry so far had netted her a negative answer. That and the fact that Steel was not looking to be found. Being Mother's star pupil, he would loathe company and go out of his way to avoid it. With a sigh, she hung her head and said, <b>"Th-thanks, anyw-ways."</b>

Both of these faes had been so sweet and friendly to her, but she supposed that it was time to keep going and continue her search for her brother. She found that she was reluctant to go though. She smiled at each and then looked into Namire's soft blue-violet eyes. <b>"I hope that y-you find your father, Narime'. I will definitely k-keep an eye out for him",</b> she said in a shy voice.

She truly didn't want to leave Chantille, because something about the fae somehow soothed her. She had finally become comfortable around her and the other wolf's innate kindness had finally broken through her shyness. Perhaps they would see each other again, someday. Jade really hoped so. She didn't know what she wanted to say to the creamy fae, but she knew that <i>'goodbye'</i> wasn't it.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 18, 2012, 07:53 PM by Jade.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé wagged her tail when Jade said
she'd keep a look out for her father. Te silver she
wolf dipped her head in thanks and stood up to bid farewell to Jade.
"I will keep an eye out for Steel was it? I will look for him too." She
smiled still wagging her tail. The girl shook off the bits of grass that
clung to her pelt and then sat down again watching Jade happily.

"I'm sure you will find him eventually." She spoke somehow knowing that
her own odds at finding her father were far lower than Jades odds at finding
her loner brother. Since she knew Steel was still alive. The grizzlies long sharp
claws flashed through Narimé's mind and she closed her eyes wuickly. She
imagined her father running opposite of her away from the bear. The
yearling did not want to think of the opposite. His death in the crushing grip
of the giant male grizzly.

Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
The awkward feeling washed over again as the two wondered where their lost relatives were. Looking at her paws once more, she knew that their time was coming to a close. With a lovely smile upon her face, she spoke to both females "I am sure you will both find your lost relatives. Always have hope!" With these words, she leaned over to Narimé, nuzzling her softly. The creamy wolf rose to her paws gracefully before shaking her coat off. "Well, ladies, I do suppose I should be off. I do look forward to seeing you both again! Come to the mountains if you ever need me."

She gazed at Jade, dipping her head to the nervous woman before flicking her tail goodbye. "Farewell" With this goodbye, she turned, beginning to pad off.

{Exit}
Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
<blockquote>Now that she had finally grown more comfortable with these two sweet wolves, it truly did appear as if it was time to say goodbye. Chantille rose and nuzzled the silver yearling and gave her a friendly head dip of farewell, considerate of her innate nervousness as ever. Jade gave the creamy fae a shy smile of farewell and brushed to tip on her tail across the ground in her own goodbye to the friendly healer.

She turned back to Narime' and gave her a smile as well. As nervous as she was by nature, she was glad that she had met her as well, even if it meant no news about Steel. She heartily wished that she was more comfortable around other wolves, so she could truly enjoy moments like these. However, the call to find Steel was pulling at her again and she knew that it was time to be on her way

With another tiny smile she said,<b>"I s-suppose that I should be g-going as well. S-Steel's not going t-to find himself!"</b> The fact that she had just quipped a joke to the girl caught her totally off guard and her pale green eyes went wide, before she gave a small laugh and blushed beneath her fur. After a long moment's hesitation, she slowly turned and headed northward. It seemed as good a direction as any to continue her journey. </blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
K I'm ending this I suppose..

Narimé watched the others also say
their goodbyes. Then she turned back to the flowers
as they waved lazily in the soft breeze. They seemed
to be saying goodbye too. She lifted her head and
began to sing a little tune.

"Sobre las montagnias viva las
noches, inos nochos nos preparamos
paralaloovia!